C

Cr122

I haven't put it back in my ps3 since the first night I got it.

Been playing MLB The Show.

I don't why, but I didn't even get the new MLB The Show this year. Had a rough summer.

C

Cr122

All I know is I started a franchise in Madden12. Went 2-2 in the preseason. Played my first regular season game. Won it 21-0.

I can't rack up the passing yards like I did last year. On defense though, I'll kill ya.

Reaction score
I loved those spread sheets. Way better than the shitty scouting process lol

im wishing they never change the whole scouting process now this new stuff is pissing me off. i like the new franchise additions

but damn it takes so damn long to get threw a whole year because l like to rebuild shitty franchises like the browns and bengals lol

so i never really play i just sim and all that but overall i like the direction EA is heading with the franchise mode

C

Cr122

I'll be ready for a user league franchise soon. If anyone is interested say so in here.

I just wanted to get in the swing of things before I started an online franchise.

Reaction score
I haven't put it back in my ps3 since the first night I got it.

Been playing MLB The Show.

mlb the show and nba 2k are so far ahead of madden it's not even close. but till Ea's license is up on madden i guess ill be stuck

playing the football game they called madden...its a shame though madden 05 was such a sick game and then it went all down hill from there.

Reaction score
All I know is I started a franchise in Madden12. Went 2-2 in the preseason. Played my first regular season game. Won it 21-0.

I can't rack up the passing yards like I did last year. On defense though, I'll kill ya.

let me know when u wanna get L and ill be happy to hand u one lol

Plymkr

Reaction score
Haven't got it yet.

But, how is the Superstar section? Any good? And please tell me that the USER can actually hike the ball again. And not the computer.

Reaction score
Well seeing that the link doesn't work google madden 12 spoilers and u get the complete madden 30 year draft guide... I'm glad they found a way 2 get these this year I wasnt liking the new scouting system Lol

Reaction score
I was always too impatient on d and would auto blitz randomly. I was so impatient that if you were on offense and didn't snap it for 10 seconds I couldn't help but re-arrange my front 7 for no particular reason.

I didn't win a lot

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Had to pop the game in for a minute to trade Romo's ass to the Browns.

Top Bottom