Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not laughing at the Redskins right now! They are running all over philly

Philly can't stop the run. They did however hold them out for two field goals instead of two TD's

Go Redkins
Knock philly back down to the bottom of the east where they belong! Then Philly will be down a game and a half on the entire NFC East. lol

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not laughing at the Redskins right now! They are running all over philly

Philly can't stop the run. They did however hold them out for two field goals instead of two TD's

Go Redkins
Knock philly back down to the bottom of the east where they belong! Then Philly will be down a game and a half on the entire NFC East. lol

Really? At the time you wrote this, that Thompson dude had that 42 yard run. Since then he went 5 for 11 yards. Morris came on late with a couple of big runs in the 4th quarter, but just like you can pass on prevent defense, you can run on them as well. Don't make like the Redskins' run game was some sort of juggernaut today, because it wasn't. Quit being so easy.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And they won! And Pilly is 1-3 and 0-2 in the division which puts them solely in last place. Which is all I care about

Even with a Cowboy loss we are still in first place in the division being 2-0 in the East

If we win we stand alone at 3-1 in the division

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Really? At the time you wrote this, that Thompson dude had that 42 yard run. Since then he went 5 for 11 yards. Morris came on late with a couple of big runs in the 4th quarter, but just like you can pass on prevent defense, you can run on them as well. Don't make like the Redskins' run game was some sort of juggernaut today, because it wasn't. Quit being so easy.

I wasn't saying that Washington was a running juggernaut, I was just saying that Philly's defense is not the strong force they claim it to be.

I'm at work and only got to see the start of the game and the last two minutes so I don't know what happened the rest of the game. I only commented on what I did see. Which was The skins move down the field easily and get into the red zone. Unfortunately they couldn't punch it in and had to settle for two FG instead of two TD's

I just enjoy seeing the Eagles faulted this year! I have a buddy at work who swears by chip Kelly and thinks he's a genius. So anytime the Eagles look horrible I enjoy giving him shit!

Reaction score
Redskins CB Chris Culliver may have torn ACL in practice

11/26/2015 1:02:10 PM

The Redskins’ already thin secondary suffered what appeared a major injury Thursday, with cornerback Chris Culliver, the team’s highest paid free agent, injuring his right knee during practice, Liz Clarke of the Washington Post reports.

Culliver needed helped as he walked into the locker room to collect his things following practice at Redskins Park and left the building with the help of crutches, his right leg immobilized in a full leg brace.

A team source said the fear is that Culliver has torn an ACL, which would likely end his season.

Coach Jay Gruden said that Culliver “tweaked his knee” and was going to get “checked out” by a doctor.

“It’s a hell of a blow,” said veteran cornerback DeAngelo Hall, who will likely step up in Culliver’s absence. “We felt like we had a chance to get him out there and help us fight. With this new injury, we don’t know.”

Reaction score
Redskins 'sold' on Cousins as long-term QB

12/21/2015 11:21:18 AM

The Washington Redskins are sold on Kirk Cousins as their starting quarterback beyond this season, and because of that, team officials are determined to avoid letting the fourth-year veteran depart via free agency this offseason, Mike Jones of the Washington Post reports.

The Redskins remain undecided when it comes to Cousins’s value, and contract talks between the team and the quarterback’s representatives have not yet reached advanced stages, two people with knowledge of the situation said. However, the team’s decision-makers find themselves in agreement over Cousins: He’s their starter long term, and not merely a bridge quarterback.

Because of that conviction, the Redskins will either sign the former fourth-round pick – who is in the midst of a team-record-setting season – to a multi-year deal, or they will use the franchise tag to retain his services, and then continue to negotiate toward a contract that satisfies both sides. The franchise tag for a quarterback this offseason could translate to a value of around $18 million to $19 million.

Either way, Cousins – playing this season on a base salary of $660,000 – is due to receive a dramatic pay increase this offseason.

The remaining two games of the season, and postseason play – as well as the free-agent market – will help the Redskins determine what kind of a payday to give Cousins. That is the remaining question in the minds of Washington officials, people familiar with the deliberations said.

Is Cousins worthy of a three- or four-year deal that would pay him in the $12 million to $16 million range, like quarterbacks Nick Foles, Sam Bradford, Andy Dalton and Carson Palmer? Or is he worthy of the $17 million-to-$19 million range, like Alex Smith, Matthew Stafford, Jay Cutler and Ryan Tannehill?

Despite mutual interest in maintaining their marriage, neither the Redskins nor Cousins’s camp appear to be in a hurry to finalize a deal before the end of the season. The Redskins have the window from January until the start of free agency, in mid-March, to hammer out a deal without fear of another team swooping in and luring Cousins away.

And, according to a person familiar with the thinking of Cousins’s representatives, they have maintained all season that the more he plays, the further he will drive up his value. He appears to be doing just that.

Reaction score
I love that they think they have to pay Cousins big time money to keep him. Give him a Tannehill deal and keep him there for years to come.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wanted that GM they hired to come to Dallas, he's had alcohol issues so I was hoping jerri would just share some of his Blue Label with him and take credit for his decisions later

Reaction score
RGIII leaves behind bizarre note in his locker as he packs up
1/11/2016 2:35:28 PM

Robert Griffin III, the one-time face of the Washington Redskins, cleaned out his locker Monday morning at Redskins Park, likely for the final time, packing his array of shoes, jerseys, workout clothes, photos and superhero action figures in a large cardboard box, Liz Clarke of the Washington Post reports.

Griffin, 25, declined to make a statement or field questions, as at least two dozen reporters and TV photographers gathered around in pursuit of his parting thoughts on what’s known as locker-room clean-out day, when NFL players have their exit interviews with coaches, gather for one final team meeting and cart away their belongings.

Griffin was cordial, as ever, saying simply, “Don’t plan on talking, guys. I don’t have anything for you.” Asked by one person if he was bitter, he shook his head and said, “Nope,” and continued packing as TV cameras rolled.

The Redskins are expected to release Griffin this offseason after demoting the former Heisman winner, whom they made the second overall pick in the 2012 NFL draft, to their No. 3 quarterback and making him inactive for all but one game of the 2015 season.

These were the only two items left in RGIII's locker:

CYcuy4dWYAEqN7A.jpg

----------

Uh... passive aggressive much?

Top Bottom