Reaction score
I don’t understand why they make these type of players fit into traditional offenses. Big mistake by Snyder for putting Gruden and RG3 together, what a horrible combination.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I'd give Griffin a look. Bring him in as a backup and let him get totally healthy and learn the offense for a couple of seasons. What do you have to lose? Weeden puts the age in garbage. He would have to buy in to sitting while Romo finished his career, and his pocketbook would have to be significantly lighter. He would probably never do that.

He could benefit from being an understudy of Romo.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
No he couldn't. His ego is ten miles wide.

Everyone believed he was a hard working, humble kid who had a great head on his shoulders coming out. Everyone was wrong.

Reaction score
You would think this would humble him but im sure he is blaming Gruden too. Some of these kids that run simple offenses in college need more time to learn the pro game. He had too much success too early and it messed up his growth.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
No he couldn't. His ego is ten miles wide.

Everyone believed he was a hard working, humble kid who had a great head on his shoulders coming out. Everyone was wrong.

After being with the Redskins, I predict it will have a humbling effect upon him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You would think this would humble him but im sure he is blaming Gruden too. Some of these kids that run simple offenses in college need more time to learn the pro game. He had too much success too early and it messed up his growth.

It'll sink in. But yeah, Gruden can be blamed, but he shouldn't do it outwardly. He'll land somewhere I'm sure. And I have a feeling that there is too much of a perfect storm for him NOT to end up in Dallas:

1.) Jerry loves him.

2.) Since he was voted down in obtaining Manziel, I think Stephen and the rest might relent and allow him to have this one.

3.) Many Cowboys' fans wouldn't want him here; many would be ambivalent to him being here; a few actually want him here... and if he ended up here, I think all Cowboys' fans would want him to succeed though but for no other reason to stick it to the Redskins.

Reaction score
AP
Who says deposed Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III doesn’t make quick decisions, or good ones.

Last night, via SB Nation, his official Instagram account liked a post on the social media site which ripped the team, its “sorry ass team owner” and “sorry ass front office,” and included the only-in-Washington hashtag #ImpeachDanSnyder.

Of course, this made a splash, because lord knows anything the man says or does in the wake of being benched will.

But he came around later and “unlike” the photo, with his own post blaming an intern and backing away from responsibility, under a large photo saying “I just wanted to set the record straight.”

“I did not “like” that IG post ridiculing our team,” he wrote. “I have not been social media active consistently for awhile now and am ultra-focused on working to get back on the field and trying to help this team. One of our interns who helps with Instagram liked the post. As soon as I was made aware of it, it was immediately unliked. That is not how I feel and I appreciate your understanding.”

So he doesn’t hate his employer, but he does run and put his name on an operation designed for brand promotion that doesn’t always do things coherently and consistently, and is willing to chunk a lesser-paid individual under the bus if need be.

Come to think of it, that might be why he lost his day job as well.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
But he came around later and “unlike” the photo, with his own post blaming an intern and backing away from responsibility, under a large photo saying “I just wanted to set the record straight.”

One of our interns who helps with Instagram liked the post.

Chris Carter was right after all. Everyone needs a fall guy.......

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
[video=youtube;A35ecHffkZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A35ecHffkZI[/video]

this guy never came back

Top Bottom