Status
Not open for further replies.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I think we lose to the Jets. Come on people. It's the 10th anniversary of 9/11. There's going to be a bunch of pageantry going on and a list of who's who, speeches made, planes flying overhead, moments of silence, you can only imagine what the half-time show will be like.

And with the Cowboys being the "perfect" foil...no way are the Jets going to lose. Refs will see to that if nothing else. If the Cowboys were playign the Jets under different circumstances, I would take the Cowboys all day long, but not under this. This game will be nationally televised. Opening day. 8:20 pm ET, PRIMETIME. No way.

Expect alot of bad calls and the Cowboys the recipients of them.

So you're saying the Cowboys are the Radical Islamists in this scenario?

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
To anyone who disagrees with me.. go on any other Cowboys forum, start a thread off with this crap and see what they say:

We' re gonna get destroyed ... Embarrassed ... Blitzed off Nat' l TV

Clearly, its a post from someone crying out for attention.. keep feeding his bs though.

I'll do it once I'm unbanned from Cowboys-Forum, just to see!

Reaction score
We' re gonna get destroyed ... Embarrassed ... Blitzed off Nat' l TV by a team that should have been in the SB and is headed that way again this year ...
Their OL is the best in the NFL our dl is filled with castoffs and returners from a D that gave up the most points in it's history ....

And Plaxico vs our CB ? Haha ...

Congratulations on having a web site big enough that you have trolls. Take this as a sign of improvement.

Reaction score
Congratulations on having a web site big enough that you have trolls. Take this as a sign of improvement.

Awww, thanks. Did you get the forum a present? Something nice we hope! If not, did you save the receipt? We can exchange it later this weekend.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Hey Emp, gonna be doing the online radio show again this year?

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Your opinions arn't worth the time it takes to read them, unfortunately.

"We're gonna get embarrassed, destroyed, etc.."

"The slap 89.0484% of you need.."

"You wana be pissed?" (followed by blabber that makes no sense)

"Expect Miles and Dez to get stuffed"

"We have no running game"

"We suck, we blow, we should just quit before the season starts, etc etc.."

"Is there a tommorrow?"

Just shut up already.. im not attacking you.. you're just a whiny little bitch.

Guys look - my first stalker

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can we ban Roy the Hammer ? Is there anything worse than a forum crybitch?
Were all talking here an hes busy causing bs ...

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I think we lose to the Jets. Come on people. It's the 10th anniversary of 9/11. There's going to be a bunch of pageantry going on and a list of who's who, speeches made, planes flying overhead, moments of silence, you can only imagine what the half-time show will be like.

And with the Cowboys being the "perfect" foil...no way are the Jets going to lose. Refs will see to that if nothing else. If the Cowboys were playign the Jets under different circumstances, I would take the Cowboys all day long, but not under this. This game will be nationally televised. Opening day. 8:20 pm ET, PRIMETIME. No way.

Expect alot of bad calls and the Cowboys the recipients of them.
You might be on to something concerning the refs...

Cythim

Reaction score
Ex-Dog, look out. Roy sent his panties, nude photos, and a hair doll to the last guy he stalked on here.

I've recently changed my name, burned all of my belongings (including roy's Box-o-Love), and moved to a new country. That was probably the freakiest thing to ever happen to me.

C

Cr122

That's all you've done since you arrived, and peiople are sick of it.

I wish your retarded ass would learn how to spell.

It's people. Use spell check if you have to, or proof read before you post. :Dunce

~it's a typo~ :blah

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wish your retarded ass would learn how to spell.

It's people. Use spell check if you have to, or proof read before you post. :Dunce

~it's a typo~ :blah

So says the fool that wants to accuse someone of "studdering" but doesn't know how to fucking spell it. And yes it was a typo. If you look on the keyboard and notice that the i and o are right next to each other and if a person have a big finger and types fast, then it would inadvertantly hit the i on accident thus a typo. People with an IQ above room temperature would understand this.

Cythim

Reaction score
If everyone would use Google Chrome as their browser we could reduce typos by 100%.

C

Cr122

So says the fool that wants to accuse someone of "studdering" but doesn't know how to fucking spell it. And yes it was a typo. If you look on the keyboard and notice that the i and o are right next to each other and if a person have a big finger and types fast, then it would inadvertantly hit the i on accident thus a typo. People with an IQ above room temperature would understand this.

Stuttering.

S T U T T E R I N G. Stuttering. It WUZ A TYPOZZ!! DUH!!

You know this MAN!! :jerkoff

Oh, sorry about your sausage fingers, Laz.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Until then, maybe we should get a couple of boxes of tissues for these whining pussies.

It's not their (Sheik and Cr122) fault. It's hormonal. But considering their mancrush for Phillps, then it's whoremoanal. Some Midol and pads should help with the former, and Phillips' dick should alleviate the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom