Status
Not open for further replies.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We' re gonna get destroyed ... Embarrassed ... Blitzed off Nat' l TV by a team that should have been in the SB and is headed that way again this year ...
Their OL is the best in the NFL our dl is filled with castoffs and returners from a D that gave up the most points in it's history ....

And Plaxico vs our CB ? Haha ...

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't see how you can possibly be a Cowboys fan. You hate them too much.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Did the Jets get a new QB or is Sanchez still the QB? Cause... They couldn't score 44 points if they tried to on Defense and all we put out on the field were tackling dummies that had signs saying don't run into me.

Plus Plax is already hurt...

C

Cr122

I don't think it will be that bad, really.

I think it's more of a defensive game. Jets 17 Cowboys 13

Jason and Rob will make it interesting for us, but the Jets score late to win.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
How severe? Life threatening?

LINK

Burress, the 33-year-old wideout who signed a one-year contract worth just over $3 million last week, rolled his left ankle while running routes Wednesday. He said the injury was "not serious" and insisted it had no relation to previous ankle issues that he endured while with the Giants. He deemed himself "day to day"

rai786

Spectator
Reaction score
Jets vs. Cowboys

D-Line - Dallas
Secondary - New York
O-Line - New York
Quarterback - Dallas
Running Backs - Dallas
Receivers - Dallas
Tight Ends - Dallas

Sure seems like a 28 point beat down.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
Keep him around trolls need love too.

Hey, I'm all for someone saying we are gonna get rolled. But at least put some thought into it lol. 44 - 16 sounds like we kicked nothing but field goals and a touch down. I just don't see that happening with the offense we have. They may shut us down. But their offense is one of the worst there is. No way they score 44 points.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
The Jets have a better Oline? Really? Then it really must be that Sanchez sucks just that bad then.

Reaction score
Based of what I think I know right now, I'd put the score at around jets 24, boys 21.

I think the Jets are a better team, but BOTH teams have holes. Even with our shaky secondary, however, as lons said no way Mark Sanchez drops 44 on us.

Reaction score
Dallas is the better team, and we will win that game.

I've already put $500 on the Cowboys +4.

rai786

Spectator
Reaction score
The Jets have a better Oline? Really? Then it really must be that Sanchez sucks just that bad then.

As of right now? Yes. By around week 7 or 8? No. Tyron Smith needs to develop and Holland needs to prove he's a legitimate guard. Until then, I don't think we can boast anything about this O-line. Btw, Sanchez is pretty horrible. He was incredibly inconsistent and utterly reliant on his defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom