Status
Not open for further replies.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If we banned everybody that somebody else thought was a douche..............

7450188_e3e2e32a81.jpg

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I think we lose to the Jets. Come on people. It's the 10th anniversary of 9/11. There's going to be a bunch of pageantry going on and a list of who's who, speeches made, planes flying overhead, moments of silence, you can only imagine what the half-time show will be like.

And with the Cowboys being the "perfect" foil...no way are the Jets going to lose. Refs will see to that if nothing else. If the Cowboys were playign the Jets under different circumstances, I would take the Cowboys all day long, but not under this. This game will be nationally televised. Opening day. 8:20 pm ET, PRIMETIME. No way.

Expect alot of bad calls and the Cowboys the recipients of them.

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but I think we lose to the Jets. Come on people. It's the 10th anniversary of 9/11. There's going to be a bunch of pageantry going on and a list of who's who, speeches made, planes flying overhead, moments of silence, you can only imagine what the half-time show will be like.

And with the Cowboys being the "perfect" foil...no way are the Jets going to lose. Refs will see to that if nothing else. If the Cowboys were playign the Jets under different circumstances, I would take the Cowboys all day long, but not under this. This game will be nationally televised. Opening day. 8:20 pm ET, PRIMETIME. No way.

Expect alot of bad calls and the Cowboys the recipients of them.

What Laz is saying is that if Dallas wins, Terrorism wins.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm not trolling - I've been a Cowboys fan since 1975 - My Father was stationed at Fort Bliss Texas and he became a Cowboys fan from Day 1 - I can talk Cowboys around 99.9% of you ....

You wanna try me - shoot...

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
yeah,I remember 1975.
I'd already watched the Boys in two Super Bowls by then.
BTW,you're no troll.
As long as it's your opinion,say what ya think.

Reaction score
Laz... the pageantry means dick when the players are hitting each other.

9/11, smine falevan. Whatever.

Cowboys roll.

Reaction score
Well, I had no problem with SBK... I actually liked having him around here. Different opinions are ok sometimes. Its great for a forum believe it or not.

Yea, its great to come on here and see more unrealistic bitching and moaning from the same douchebag day in and day out. Must be why there are so many members here.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yea, its great to come on here and see more unrealistic bitching and

moaning from the same douchebag day in and day out. Must be why there are so many members here.
Do you think Kevin Nash would Vag out like this ?

Gimmie a break dude

Were gonna go 12- 4 okay?

Reaction score
Do you think Kevin Nash would Vag out like this ?

Gimmie a break dude

Were gonna go 12- 4 okay?

Vag out?

You're a little bitch who likes to make outragous posts to get attention.. kinda like the other little bitch we used to have here. You crave the attention.

No one said you have to be positive about everything this team does, but every thread you start is an eye roller. 44 -16? lol moron.

Reaction score
To anyone who disagrees with me.. go on any other Cowboys forum, start a thread off with this crap and see what they say:

We' re gonna get destroyed ... Embarrassed ... Blitzed off Nat' l TV

Clearly, its a post from someone crying out for attention.. keep feeding his bs though.

X Dawg

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Personal attacks ? you'd be gone by now on MOST boards - I'm giving an opinion...

Don't we all need attention?

Reaction score
Personal attacks ? you'd be gone by now on MOST boards - I'm giving an opinion...

Don't we all need attention?

Your opinions arn't worth the time it takes to read them, unfortunately.

"We're gonna get embarrassed, destroyed, etc.."

"The slap 89.0484% of you need.."

"You wana be pissed?" (followed by blabber that makes no sense)

"Expect Miles and Dez to get stuffed"

"We have no running game"

"We suck, we blow, we should just quit before the season starts, etc etc.."

"Is there a tommorrow?"

Just shut up already.. im not attacking you.. you're just a whiny little bitch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom