Status
Not open for further replies.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Stuttering.

S T U T T E R I N G. Stuttering. It WUZ A TYPOZZ!! DUH!!

You know this MAN!! :jerkoff

Oh, sorry about your sausage fingers, Laz.

No. It wasn't a typo on your part. I believe you spelled it the exact way you pronounce it. And besides, unlike the i and o, the d and t on the keyboard are not close enough together for it to be a typo. It was a deliberate misspelled word.

And don't be sorry about my sausage finger...because your wife certainly wasn't.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's not their (Sheik and Cr122) fault. It's hormonal. But considering their mancrush for Phillps, then it's whoremoanal. Some Midol and pads should help with the former, and Phillips' dick should alleviate the latter.

I've never come across anyone on these boards that talks about other men being gay as much as you do.

Carry on.

C

Cr122

No. It wasn't a typo on your part. I believe you spelled it the exact way you pronounce it. And besides, unlike the i and o, the d and t on the keyboard are not close enough together for it to be a typo. It was a deliberate misspelled word.

And don't be sorry about my sausage finger...because your wife certainly wasn't.

My wife doesn't like black men with sausage fingers.

Plus, she said you smell real bad.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Holy shit.

Can you guys STFU?

That, or create a thread in the off topic forum where you guys question each others sexuality and exchange stories about F'ing the other guys wife.

I figure members would appreciate not having to read these exchanges.

I'm not innocent of it, but it's time to move on. It got old.

Reaction score
Holy shit.

Can you guys STFU?

That, or create a thread in the off topic forum where you guys question each others sexuality and exchange stories about F'ing the other guys wife.

I figure members would appreciate not having to read these exchanges.

I'm not innocent of it, but it's time to move on. It got old.

+1

C

Cr122

literalweb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom