Reaction score
BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums Nobody wanted Miles and Tony either....poor reason.

‏@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus We released Quincy Carter to keep Romo. And someother unknown for Austin. & their 1 in a million examples anyways.

Lack of basic English skills aside, this is a very Hostilian assertion.

Is Broaddus really twitter battling a 7 member forum right now? That's kinda embarrassing for a dude who presumably has access to DC cheerleading practice and Jerry's jet.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
@BryanBroaddus We released Quincy Carter to keep Romo. And someother unknown for Austin. & their 1 in a million examples anyways.

This isnt true at all. They released Carter only because he got busted for pot (again)

Romo was going to be released and Henson was going to be kept as the developmental 3rd QB. Vinny was the #2

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
How is Broaddus owning that debate?

Broaddus is the one reaching. I can't believe he countered "You want to get rid of Felix for some unknown rookie?" with "But they trusted a rookie OT last year!"

You don't think there's a little difference between the best OT prospect in the draft, a top-10 overall pick, and an undrafted FA JAG RB like Dunbar or Tanner?

One thing I've noticed from the radio, Broaddus gets all flustered -- hostile, even -- when he says something stupid and gets called on it.

I think Broaddus is showing why nobody else wanted him in their scouting department

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We have no depth & only question marks behind the starters at TE & WR.

Seems foolish to cut talent/experience at RB for more unknowns.

Exactly. Which is why it's foolish to cut Felix, when he just so happens to be our best receiver out of the backfield.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
so some of the same people who want to hang onto Mike Jenkins and risk losing him next year for nothing want us to dump Felix Jones now?

I thought we were a Superbowl contender this year???

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
so some of the same people who want to hang onto Mike Jenkins and risk losing him next year for nothing want us to dump Felix Jones now?

I thought we were a Superbowl contender this year???

Who here said we should dump Felix?

And let's not pretend like Jenkins isn't better than Felix

Reaction score
I'd be happy to upgrade on Felix ... to get a high quality 2nd RB who better compliments Murray ... a second team back who runs with power (a young MBIII).

But I'm not in favor of cutting Felix.

This would be another Gurode-like move -- Cut the vaguely disappointing, underachieving, but contributing player and blindly rely on a competition among spare parts to yield a satisfactory replacement.

That's not a plan. It's a prayer.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mickey Spagnola ‏@Spags52
By signing Claiborne, Carr and Sensabaugh, Cowboys have committed $91 M to revamp secondary, $50M guranteed & $24 M in signing bonuses.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Sensu counts as a revamp?

Yeah, duh?

Everyone knows if you pay him more than what he's worth he will suddenly become better.

Another fact. One-year show me deals don't motivate players to play well and earn big contracts. Multi-year deals with guaranteed millions will make them play harder.

Is this guy new or what?

Top Bottom