Reaction score
BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums Nobody wanted Miles and Tony either....poor reason.

‏@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus We released Quincy Carter to keep Romo. And someother unknown for Austin. & their 1 in a million examples anyways.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You argument is absolutely retarded, middy.

1st Broaddus isn't even saying we will or should cut Felix.

He is saying if we really like tanner and that other RB, it might make sense to cut Felix if we aren't going to keep him long term..

What is there not to understand? It makes perfect sense. He is looking long term, not thinking just this season

Reaction score
‏@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus You're my homeboy BB, and I'd let you buy me a steak and beer anytime. But you're wrong and I'm right. Fair enough?

Reaction score
You argument is absolutely retarded, middy.

1st Broaddus isn't even saying we will or should cut Felix.

He is saying if we really like tanner and that other RB, it might make sense to cut Felix if we aren't going to keep him long term..

What is there not to understand? It makes perfect sense. He is looking long term, not thinking just this season

The team has potential to win this year.

Losing Murray, a likely possibility, could be crippling if our running game became the non-threat that it would had we decided to roll with Tanner/Dunbar/Scott as our backs.

At least FJ offers versatility and explosion.

And there will be runningbacks we "like" every off season.

Reaction score
‏@BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums If Carter doesnt fail that drug test, he, Testaverde and Henson were your QBs, There is a pretty good chance Romo is not here.

‏@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus That, my friend, is a testament to how horrid our front office is. Starting with Jerry Jones.

:errr

But hostile said he knew the year before?

So confused...

Last edited:

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
The team has potential to win this year.

Losing Murray, a likely possibility, could be crippling if our running game became the non-threat that it would had we decided to roll with Tanner/Dunbar/Scott as our backs.

At least FJ offers versatility and explosion.

And there will be runningbacks we "like" every off season.

It's risk vs reward. Keeping Felix bc Murray might go down and we could win it all this year is a stupid reason.

However, that's only if we REALLY like those other guys. If not then it doesn't matter

Reaction score
I guess I'm just severly doubting that Scott & Dunbar will prove to be better than FJ.

And I've always thought that FJ was misused in Dallas.

Wouldn't suprise me if he goes to another team and becomes a fantasy stud.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Middy didn't post Broaddus reply where he absolutely get owned..hahahaha

Wish I wasn't on my cell so I could copy it.

Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Middy didn't post Broaddus reply where he absolutely get owned..hahahaha

Wish I wasn't on my cell so I could copy it.

Which one did I skip? The one where he says he'll always admit when he's wrong = me getting owned?

You try to hard, glory. You and everlasting. It's cute though.

Reaction score
‏@BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums I will always admit when I am wrong, but in this case you need to pick a different subject to visit about because we could see it

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Which one did I skip? The one where he says he'll always admit when he's wrong = me getting owned?

You try to hard, glory. You and everlasting. It's cute though.

You just conveniently skipped it. I thought it was funny. Don't be mad bro. I try to hard? Lol. I didn't say anything til now

Reaction score
‏@BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums I am sure that he is grateful of your continued support of the Dallas Cowboys.

@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus I'm a fan of the team. Not of our clueless egotistical GM. & I don't support them in the way of purchasing merchandise.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
How is Broaddus owning that debate?

Broaddus is the one reaching. I can't believe he countered "You want to get rid of Felix for some unknown rookie?" with "But they trusted a rookie OT last year!"

You don't think there's a little difference between the best OT prospect in the draft, a top-10 overall pick, and an undrafted FA JAG RB like Dunbar or Tanner?

One thing I've noticed from the radio, Broaddus gets all flustered -- hostile, even -- when he says something stupid and gets called on it.

Reaction score
We have no depth & only question marks behind the starters at TE & WR.

Seems foolish to cut talent/experience at RB for more unknowns.

Reaction score
Think BB just owned me again. Better post for glorydays

@DCUforums
@BryanBroaddus Thanks for the exchange today and your insight. You continute to be one of the best follows on Twitter.

‏@BryanBroaddus
@DCUforums Always enjoy the back and forth, I am sure there will be many more of these ahead...

Top Bottom