Reaction score
lol

What a stupid analogy. Asking questions about something that is happening right now is comparable to a hypothetical situation that happened 21 years ago? Ok.

It was obviously a huge exaggeration.. nice job in noticing.

lol

I could've used any normal example, but it wouldn't have been as fun. Either way, its fine to ask about any relevant topic, but when the player/coach/whoever says they arn't going to be answering questions about that topic, and you keep badgering and asking and asking about it, that crosses the line into unprofessionalism and just bad journalism. Not only are you not going to get the answer you want outta the guy, but in the future when you try to do other stories or articles the guy will be less likely to give you information.

Last edited:
Reaction score
For the record...I did not rape anyone, just so that is clear. Someone please hold me back though...Imma get him.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Clarence hill, on twitter has to get a personal shot in.....

its not a mystery why the players dislike this group of guys.

clarencehilljr Clarence Hill
who would have thought that the biggest criminal on the Cowboys was sam hurd, not tank johnson, pacman or roy w for stealing jerry's money

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Clarence hill, on twitter has to get a personal shot in.....

its not a mystery why the players dislike this group of guys.

clarencehilljr Clarence Hill
who would have thought that the biggest criminal on the Cowboys was sam hurd, not tank johnson, pacman or roy w for stealing jerry's money

What a dope. A truck could hit Hill, JJT and Watkins all at the same time and it wouldnt hurt my feelings. Worst beat writers ever.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
What a dope. A truck could hit Hill, JJT and Watkins all at the same time and it wouldnt hurt my feelings. Worst beat writers ever.

no doubt about it.

calvin watkins is like the poor mans slightly retarded stephan a smith.

both are not worth a shit.

edit because I spelled retarded wrong...:sneaky:

Last edited:

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just click on yahoo.com to read my mail.

main story is a picture of ratliff being held back...wtf? why is this a story.

only the local media here could turn the sam hurd thing into a problem or distraction for the current team when the guy is not even here anymore.

i am reading the comments and people are calling ratliff a classic cokehead and making watkins out to be some hero or something.

wtf?

I am not reading, listening or anything else to 103 or any of its employees until watkins is out of here.....what a joke.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Ratliff's mood swings would be more PCP than cocaine

So we can rule out his guilt in the Hurd ring. :)

Reaction score
Watkins is a dumbass. Those ESPN beat writers are all kinda annoying actually. I think MacMahon is tolerable, but those guys have mostly just made a living out of trying to get a scoop that's Ed Werder worthy enough to get them some attention.

No doubt that they continue to poke and poke until they get a blurb that's print worthy. It's not cool at all. I can't imagine media piranhas just nibbling away until you break. Too much stress from coaches and schedules to begin with. Then, when a player blows up, they play all coy and wonder what caused it. The media these days is a joke. I loved that Brady article where he said that he lies to them.

If had no chance of getting a studio job (which Ratliff most certainly does not), then I would be a complete dick to any media member.

Top Bottom