superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
News: The Cowboys have a scouting department and a coaching staff that has input on who is drafted.

Retards: CLASSIC JERRY UNDERCUTTING HIS COACH/STAFF WE HAVEN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE ABE LINCOLN OMG WE WON'T BE ANYTHING TIL HE DIES OR SELLS THE TEAM WHY WON'T HE JUST APPOINT A GM I AM RAGING SO HARD.

sbk92

Reaction score
News: The Cowboys have a scouting department and a coaching staff that has input on who is drafted.

Retards: CLASSIC JERRY UNDERCUTTING HIS COACH/STAFF WE HAVEN'T WON A PLAYOFF GAME SINCE ABE LINCOLN OMG WE WON'T BE ANYTHING TIL HE DIES OR SELLS THE TEAM WHY WON'T HE JUST APPOINT A GM I AM RAGING SO HARD.

Hey, if you like having a GM that's presided over epic failure for well over a decade, more power to you.

The educated know better.

Reaction score
Hey, if you like having a GM that's presided over epic failure for well over a decade, more power to you.

The educated know better.

The article doesn't state that Jerry will be making the selections and undercutting Jason.

Yet, that's what the "educated" are assuming.

Plymkr

Reaction score
The article doesn't state that Jerry will be making the selections and undercutting Jason.

Yet, that's what the "educated" are assuming.

No, some of us just are sick and tired of seeing this dog and pony show going on in Dallas. It's the same shit, nothing is gonna change. Ego still thinks he knows all.

Homers just don't wanna see it. And that is fine for them. but, not for me.

And fuck off, no, I won't find another team,

Reaction score
“The way I like to say it is that I’m not the sole decision maker,” Garrett said. “A lot of people seem interested in that. We’ll make the decisions collectively as an organization.”

Garrett said the Cowboys have an “accomplished scouting department” that is well into the process of talent evaluation. Garrett and his coaches are getting their first look at draft-eligible players in the Senior Bowl workouts.

The assistants will be involved in the draft, he said. The major difference for Garrett is that he must look at all players. In his previous life as offensive coordinator, he focused only on players from that side of the football.

“We have a good process,” Garrett said. “As a head coach, certainly I’m very much involved in the whole process. We understand our personnel department is way ahead of the coaches. We’ll learn more about [draft-eligible players] as the off-season goes and we’ll certainly be involved in that evaluation process.”

What exactly from the above is so disturbing?

I mean, does anyone think this is any different than any other NFL organization?

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
You'll soon realize this there is a secret competition amongst members here as to who can openly display their disdain for Jerry the most.

It's not secret.

F'k Jerry Jones.

F'k him up his stupid ass.

However,this just means Garrett will have a different(maybe) bunch of players than he would have picked.

Garrett's busy being the head coach,he's not a scout,nor should he be.

Plymkr

Reaction score
It's not secret.

F'k Jerry Jones.

However,this just means Garrett will have a different(maybe) bunch of players than he would have picked.

Welcome to the "educated" crowd sir.

sbk92

Reaction score
It's not secret.

F'k Jerry Jones.

The owner shouldn't be a scout either. Let alone the head scout.

And that's what's different about this team. That's why we don't win. That's why we've been the Cincinnati Bengals for over a decade.

sbk92

Reaction score
And to make matters worse, who is his right hand man in personnel?

His fat waste of space son, who also is a complete fake.

I'd say your organization has serious problems when your top two personnel men have no background at all in evaluating players.

Ah. The fresh air of the truth.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And to make matters worse, who is his right hand man in personnel?

His fat waste of space son, who also is a complete fake.

I'd say your organization has serious problems when your top two personnel men have no background at all in evaluating players.

Ah. The fresh air of the truth.

so mad

images

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The truth is starting to come out.

Whatever man. TRUTH be told... I do not know of any team other than maybe the Patriots and Eagles where the HC has final say and even then that is up for debate. The TRUTH is... that as Garrett says it will be a collective decision, which is typical/standard within the entire league. Will Garrett have input and influence? Definitely and he should.

Top Bottom