Reaction score
Plenty of great players in dallas (and across the league) have restructured to accomodate the team,,,whether they just had a down year or not.

If dez refuses to at least do that,,..should tell you how much “passion for winning” he really has

That asshole has been about the money from day 1

Certainly his handlers have been only about the money. Bryant, the player, has always been a one trick pony. He has had great advisers and made the most of what he had to offer. Can't blame him for taking advantage of our fool GM. He isn't the first player to fuck ole Jerry boy.

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Certainly his handlers have been only about the money. Bryant, the player, has always been a one trick pony. He has had great advisers and made the most of what he had to offer. Can't blame him for taking advantage of our fool GM. He isn't the first player to fuck ole Jerry boy.

Absolutely,, i cant actually give dez all the credit

But jerry wanted his irvin jr,, got dez the 88 and everything. He groomed dez just like garrett

Got this asshole “throwing up the x” and putting that shit on tshirts and posters,,,just like garrett

But since weve heard so much about the sideline tirades and tantrums being describes as “passion” ....sry thats horseshit. Ive seen dez give up on routes. He makes business decisions

Witten has restructured, free reatructured, even romo i think did it

Dez is getting paid like deandre hopkins. Fuckin wrap your head around that. Dallas always seems to fuck up 2nd contracts

Bottom line, fuck that guy and the clique he claims

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I wouldn't be too sure about that. The FO won't bring him back at his present pay even if he does sell at lot of jersey's. Bryant has to know if only because his handlers will spell it out for him. Can't see Stephen keeping him around.

I’ll be surprised if they actually ask Dez to take a pay cut this offseason. No because of the jersey sales because honestly between Dez and Drew they could sell more than enough 88 jerseys to make up for Dez. I just think Jerry has too big an affinity for Dez to cut him. They are going to make up some excuse that it was the WR coaches fault and this Sanjay guy is going to turn Dez back into the player he was before he signed his contract.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
In an interview he was asked if he’d restructure and his words were “naw, I mean Hell naw!”

Reaction score
Absolutely,, i cant actually give dez all the credit

But jerry wanted his irvin jr,, got dez the 88 and everything. He groomed dez just like garrett

Got this asshole “throwing up the x” and putting that shit on tshirts and posters,,,just like garrett

But since weve heard so much about the sideline tirades and tantrums being describes as “passion” ....sry thats horseshit. Ive seen dez give up on routes. He makes business decisions

Witten has restructured, free reatructured, even romo i think did it

Dez is getting paid like deandre hopkins. Fuckin wrap your head around that. Dallas always seems to fuck up 2nd contracts

Bottom line, fuck that guy and the clique he claims

Absolutely. That sideline horseshit was self promotion. It was designed by his managers. Nothing more. Jerry lives by this garbage. Bryant or his people including Jones have sold this bullshit for 8 yrs. Not so sure this will continue.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Its a tactic, at best, He takes the cut. He has stole enough money already.

I’ll believe it when I see it

I can easily see him saying he’s not going to take a pay cut AND him still being the #1 WR next season

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if they actually ask Dez to take a pay cut this offseason. No because of the jersey sales because honestly between Dez and Drew they could sell more than enough 88 jerseys to make up for Dez. I just think Jerry has too big an affinity for Dez to cut him. They are going to make up some excuse that it was the WR coaches fault and this Sanjay guy is going to turn Dez back into the player he was before he signed his contract.

Plus they'd be admitting they were wrong. Never gonna see that.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if they actually ask Dez to take a pay cut this offseason. No because of the jersey sales because honestly between Irvin and Drew they could sell more than enough 88 jerseys to make up for Dez. I just think Jerry has too big an affinity for Dez to cut him. They are going to make up some excuse that it was the WR coaches fault and this Sanjay guy is going to turn Dez back into the player he was before he signed his contract.

Reaction score
I’ll believe it when I see it

I can easily see him saying he’s not going to take a pay cut AND him still being the #1 WR next season

Maybe so, but it would defy any common logic even in Cowboy terms.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It is not time to move on from Dez Dak maybe Dez no
Dez led the league in drops. That stat is not from bad passes, not from defensed passes, it is from good passes that were just, dropped. You really think Dez has been worth the gazillion he's getting paid? For the one-trick pony who hasn't bothered to master his craft?

gp_cowpolk

Spectator
Reaction score
Dez led the league in drops. That stat is not from bad passes, not from defensed passes, it is from good passes that were just, dropped. You really think Dez has been worth the gazillion he's getting paid? For the one-trick pony who hasn't bothered to master his craft?

He had a bad year

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He had a bad year
No, he's had ONE good year worthy of being the #1 receiver and the massive money he's being paid, and that was 2014, his contract year. Hasn't done shit since then. Did you read the thread? Surely you can dispute with some facts to counter the facts and figures already posted?

He'll be the #2 highest paid receiver in the NFL next year. C'mon now.... And his numbers are "good" for the #2 man on your receiving corps, not the top guy.

We cut this fuck and save 25 million dollars over the next two years.

Top Bottom