Reaction score
Def. gay-retarded. Also entertaining though.

Garrett earned the heat he was getting for those second half collapses. He attacked the weakest aspect of the Rams D today consistently, just like he should have done against the Pats in particular. He admitted as much last week in response to the criticism. I don't think anyone was singing his praises after the Redskins game (a win) earlier this year either. The D and a crippled Romo stepped up and kept us in that game.

He deserves props today for getting the team back out there and finishing things off properly against a really really bad opponent. Not much more to it.

Reaction score
Wha? Not sure what you're going on about. 'Respect' came up in the context of me not having any for you. The complete lack of it is a reason not to engage in football discussions and to stick to smileys that paraphrase your style of posting. You take anything more from it, and you're projecting.

RTH isn't gay-homo, he's gay-retarded. That's clear, right?

Yup. This is the guy talking about nobility, and class, and respect.. calling another complete stranger gay-retarded and telling them to sack up and grow some balls and using a smilie to try and mock them and yada yada yada..

I guess "dignity" wasn't one of your primary concerns, because you're a complete fool. I don't know that i've ever seen anyone take posting on a message board so seriously. And the hypocrisy in your posting is where the major entertainment lies.

lol

But as i said.. moving on.

Some are saying that JG learned from his mistakes of the first few games of the season by continuing to stick with what was working against a lesser team. If that's the case than i'm glad to see he and our offense are finally showing a little progress. Im anxious to see us go up against a couple more solid teams and see how we do. The Eagles should be a good test next week.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yup. This is the guy talking about nobility, and class, and respect.. calling another complete stranger gay-retarded and telling them to sack up and grow some balls and using a smilie to try and mock them and yada yada yada..

I guess "dignity" wasn't one of your primary concerns, because you're a complete fool. I don't know that i've ever seen anyone take posting on a message board so seriously. And the hypocrisy in your posting is where the major entertainment lies.

lol

:roythehammer says: "I am *not* gay-retarded. I'm just regular-retarded."

Classy.

Def. gay-retarded. Also entertaining though.

Garrett earned the heat he was getting for those second half collapses. He attacked the weakest aspect of the Rams D today consistently, just like he should have done against the Pats in particular. He admitted as much last week in response to the criticism. I don't think anyone was singing his praises after the Redskins game (a win) earlier this year either. The D and a crippled Romo stepped up and kept us in that game.

He deserves props today for getting the team back out there and finishing things off properly against a really really bad opponent. Not much more to it.

I've decided it's going to go like this: when we win convincingly, Garrett did a great job with play calling. When we win a close one, he called a good game generally, but there were one or two red-zone calls he could have done a better job with. We're lucky the team bailed him out. When we lose a close one, it's because he blew a critical play call. When and if we get beat convincingly, it doesn't matter anyway because the world just ended. :)

Either way, I'm happy, because it means a week without hearing red-zone play calling arguments. Pretty much nothing to complain about other than heady Cowboy fans for the next 6 days. I'm looking forward to it.

Top Bottom