Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
RTH vs. Idgit reminds me of this video...

[video=youtube;-CezNIRYYGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CezNIRYYGY[/video]

...all hype.

Dammit, Peckerwood. That was gay. You owe me 2:47.

I was expecting one of the cats, at the very least, to be retarded. And to have my dick it its mouth. While saying nobody noticed the obvious balls on its chin.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Dammit, Peckerwood. That was gay. You owe me 2:47.

I was expecting one of the cats, at the very least, to be retarded. And to have my dick it its mouth. While saying nobody noticed the obvious balls on its chin.

lol

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
Again, you runn full bore into a thread, having no idea what you're talking about or why certain things are being said. Not suprised.

Not running into anything, nor am I commenting on your argument in here. I've seen you post that "classy" gayness in other threads beside this one.

Reaction score
Not running into anything, nor am I commenting on your argument in here. I've seen you post that "classy" gayness in other threads beside this one.

I have, and you're correct, but you don't know the reason why. Its not something i came up with as a retort.

Reaction score
lol

I love it. This all from the kid who talks about maturity, and nobility, and respect, and class. Oh man, too funny.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:roythehammer says: "Guys? Do these balls on my chin make me look fat?"

lol

I love it. This all from the kid who talks about maturity, and nobility, and respect, and class. Oh man, too funny.

No worries, RTH. My balls don't make you look fat. They suit you. Thanks for keeping everything warm.

Different boards have different rules, brother. Give me the barest reason to treat you with respect and we'll see what happens. Until you prove capable of a coherent thought, what we've got now is going to work best for everybody.

Reaction score
No worries, RTH. My balls don't make you look fat. They suit you. Thanks for keeping everything warm.

Different boards have different rules, brother. Give me the barest reason to treat you with respect and we'll see what happens. Until you prove capable of a coherent thought, what we've got now is going to work best for everybody.

Your balls are where they always are right now, in your hand.

You still think people care about your respect or opinion, huh?

lol

Keep it up though, its good for a laugh at least.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Your balls are where they always are right now, in your hand.

You still think people care about your respect or opinion, huh?

lol

Keep it up though, its good for a laugh at least.

You should see some of my PMs.

Glad you can see the lighter side of being the board ass-clown, though. I'd feel horrible if I thought it hurt your feelings.

Reaction score
You should see some of my PMs.

Glad you can see the lighter side of being the board ass-clown, though. I'd feel horrible if I thought it hurt your feelings.

Idgit, Idgit. Still think anyone cares about the "respect" of a guy who talks about nobility and class in one post, then mocks a poster by using a smilie and the words "hurr durr" in the next?

Why don't you tell us about your big balls some more bud?

lol

The sooner you figure out you're just another faceless poster on a message board, the better for ya.

Moving on..

Reaction score
Not sure why RTH is gay, but I will say that Garrett coached his best second half of the season today.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Idgit, Idgit. Still think anyone cares about the "respect" of a guy who talks about nobility and class in one post, then mocks a poster by using a smilie and the words "hurr durr" in the next?

Why don't you tell us about your big balls some more bud?

lol

The sooner you figure out you're just another faceless poster on a message board, the better for ya.

Moving on..

Wha? Not sure what you're going on about. 'Respect' came up in the context of me not having any for you. The complete lack of it is a reason not to engage in football discussions and to stick to smileys that paraphrase your style of posting. You take anything more from it, and you're projecting.

Not sure why RTH is gay, but I will say that Garrett coached his best second half of the season today.

RTH isn't gay-homo, he's gay-retarded. That's clear, right?

To your point, it's amazing how good the coaching can be in games that we win. It's like he gets to be a good coach ten weeks out of the season, but he's a bad coach the other times. Can't put my finger exactly on why that is.

Top Bottom