Reaction score
Also, I still think Garret is the man. I still hold to him leading us to an 8-8 season, but the long term he will lead turn us into a contender.

Reaction score
Also, I still think Garret is the man. I still hold to him leading us to an 8-8 season, but the long term he will lead turn us into a contender.

That's awesome you think he's the man.. i bet he'd appriciate it alot more though if you spelled his name correctly.

C

Cr122

I don't read RTH's posts for spelling. Or for content. I just read them for opportunities to use this: :roythehammer

lol Speaking of...where the hell is RTH, he has usually posted in every thread by now.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
lol Speaking of...where the hell is RTH, he has usually posted in every thread by now.

Not sure. He and I were exchanging pleasantries over PM earlier. I don't think he's been around for a bit, because he owes me a reply.

Reaction score
Not sure. He and I were exchanging pleasantries over PM earlier. I don't think he's been around for a bit, because he owes me a reply.

Why don't you show them the PM's we were exchanging there, big guy?

Pleasantries?

More like you asked me to stop PM'ing you. I said i was just answering you and if you don't want to exchange PM's you have no obligation to keep responding, and then you going into full on 5 year old mode.

lol

But hey, that's what i expect from a "classy" guy like you. :thumbsup

Reaction score
Speaking of...where the hell is RTH, he has usually posted in every thread by now.

You're welcome.

I was at work. My work week is all weekend unfortunately. I work 12 hours days most friday's, saturday's, and monday's.. 6 hour sundays.

Idgit

Practice Squad
Reaction score
:roythehammer says: "Why don't you show them the PM's we were exchanging there, big guy! Your classy! Good day!"

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
It's been scientifically proven that people that like to continually play the "classy" card like the cock.

Doesn't get much more gay then that.

Reaction score
I haven't read this thread, but I bet you guys are close to determining whether Garrett is the guy or not.

Right?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
RTH vs. Idgit reminds me of this video...

[video=youtube;-CezNIRYYGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CezNIRYYGY[/video]

...all hype.

Reaction score
It's been scientifically proven that people that like to continually play the "classy" card like the cock.

Doesn't get much more gay then that.

Again, you runn full bore into a thread, having no idea what you're talking about or why certain things are being said. Not suprised.

Reaction score
RTH vs. Idgit reminds me of this video...

[video=youtube;-CezNIRYYGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CezNIRYYGY[/video]

...all hype.

It is all hype.. cuz its not even an argument. Just Idgit being Idgit, and no one else caring. lol

Top Bottom