Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
Actual real person trying to do, who knows what. I don't allow fake accounts, socks or duals. At all.

Talk football?

I don't know. I almost went to the game, but glad I did not without Romo and Bryant playing. Its one of the more expensive tickets and parking I can tell you that.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So I started to cut one of my wrists and passed out at the sight of the blood.

I wasn't going to go 100% suicide anyways because I still want to know what they're saying about me on Cz.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Never-Give-Up-on-Your-Dreams-300x225.jpg

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Akiem Hicks is a Patriot, dweeb.

BTW we'll get a glimpse of him Sunday. Or whenever we play the Pats this weekend.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
So I started to cut one of my wrists and passed out at the sight of the blood.

I wasn't going to go 100% suicide anyways because I still want to know what they're saying about me on Cz.

Attention whore.

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
Akiem Hicks is a Patriot, dweeb.

BTW we'll get a glimpse of him Sunday. Or whenever we play the Pats this weekend.

He hasn't done much so far. The Saints are a train wreck over there with ownership and cap issues.

NE really is focusing on playing more 4 - 3.

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
I believe that I saw the infamous Jerry Jones party bus at SB46.

It was parked bigger than life out in front of the media hotel in Indianapolis. I also had the pleasure of meeting Moose Johnson in front of the media hotel as he waiting for his limo to take him to an video shoot for one of the networks. What a great guy shaking hands and posing for pictures with everybody. Dressed to kill too.

Top Bottom