Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Speaking of, why do I sometimes see sigs but sometimes now? Like I do in your post #35, but not in 36.

Not just you though, I notice it happening for other posters also.
Signatures show only once per page.
They won’t be out of shape.
How do we assume this? They've been doing cardio workouts? Or sitting on their asses at home eating pizza and drinking beer?

Reaction score
Signatures show only once per page.
How do we assume this? They've been doing cardio workouts? Or sitting on their asses at home eating pizza and drinking beer?

Because they are multi-million dollar athletes that have access and the means to stay in shape. Not to mention Hardy’s contract is full of incentives.

If you have some inside knowledge that they are “out of shape”, then please share. There is a difference between being out of football shape and being a fat fuck on the couch, drinking beer and eating pizza, out of shape.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Because they are multi-million dollar athletes that have access and the means to stay in shape. Not to mention Hardy’s contract is full of incentives.

If you have some inside knowledge that they are “out of shape”, then please share. There is a difference between being out of football shape and being a fat fuck on the couch, drinking beer and eating pizza, out of shape.
I have the same ability for assumption as you have. You assume they will be in shape. I assume, not. Can they RUN 60 yards without keeling over? I am talking cardio.

They gonna pull up lame with hammys because they didn't do their cardio, conditioning drills? Stretches every day? We don't know what they've been doing but it's just as safe to assume they will be out of shape as it is to assume they will be in shape.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is a difference between being out of football shape and being a fat fuck on the couch, drinking beer and eating pizza, out of shape.
There's also a difference between Stairmaster/running/Crossfit shape and football shape. Hardy's had a month off, and McClain hasn't taken a single snap since last year.

Reaction score
I have the same ability for assumption as you have. You assume they will be in shape. I assume, not. Can they RUN 60 yards without keeling over? I am talking cardio.

They gonna pull up lame with hammys because they didn't do their cardio, conditioning drills? Stretches every day? We don't know what they've been doing but it's just as safe to assume they will be out of shape as it is to assume they will be in shape.

You can be in shape and still pull a hammy. You said you expected them to be seriously out of shape as in eating pizza/drinking beer out of shape. People like that usually can’t run 60 yards. Random speculation is fine, just thought you had some type of inside knowledge.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You said you expected them to be seriously out of shape as in eating pizza/drinking beer out of shape.
I did NOT say that. I ASKED that. And you have no answer.
People like that usually can’t run 60 yards.
They can, all day long. IF they are in shape.
People like that
After:
Because they are multi-million dollar athletes that have access and the means to stay in shape.
LOL

The irony!

Everyone knows they have the access and the means. I doubt their motivation. Bigtime.

If they can't fucking RUN and do it quickly and for many snaps, they aren't worth a shit to us.

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
Hardly. You are able to type coherent sentences.

Ive had my run ins with them at both Super Bowls.

Not all, but what a sad bunch of insecure, miserable little men whose sports teams are their whole life. I was walking by minding my own business at SB46 in Indy and one of these Dbags began starring me down as he was punching his fist into the palm of his hand. What this moron did not know was that I have a Kansas ccw permit that Indiana honors and I that I was carrying.

I had to laugh and walk away.

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Fake troll account intended to stir latent fanhood.

Pretty sad, Doomsday.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Fake troll account intended to stir latent fanhood.

Pretty sad, Doomsday.
Actual real person trying to do, who knows what. I don't allow fake accounts, socks or duals. At all.

Top Bottom