Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So, if Boston Boo thinks he'll have fun trolling us when we play the Pats, he's in for a real disappointment. I seriously doubt anyone here will pick the Boys in that matchup.

Yeah, he's got the wrong crew. I'm a fan and hope they win but I'm not delusional either.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I will say this though. I went to see the Pats vs. Dallas in NE a couple of years back with my son and at least the kid saw a future HOF QB come back to win in the final seconds in another game where Garrett was outcoached. Nice stadium and had a chance to tailgate with a few friends.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Cant imagine we're beating New England. Moral victory would be keeping the loss single digits somehow.

They are red hot. We are artic cold. Not a good combination.

The upside is the bye week follows and hopefully better health plus eventual return of key guys. Other than the game at Green Bay and maybe at Buffalo, none of the remaining 11 games are overly daunting. If we can get to the bye at 3-2 I could see us going 8-3 or 9-2 down the stretch to win the division, hopefully have good health for a solid playoff run.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
We've got New England right where we want them.For now.
But they'll be in Dallas next weekend.
You may wish to avert your eyes.

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I really haven't seen that much hate for the Pats here, and definitely the respect you're showing Belechick is pretty much shared universally here, I believe. Could be wrong though, often am. But everything else you said there is spot on.

I bet most everyone here and most all Cowboys fans would love to have whisperin' Bill come coach the Boys.

I'd trade Romo and Garrett for Belichick in a heart beat. Hell...... I'll give you Garrett right now for a nut punch. It would be worth it to get rid of him!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
in another game where Garrett was outcoached. .

You mean every Sunday from September to December right? Oh and also on the occasional Monday and Thursday nights as well!

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
Here's a piece of advice.....savor every second you have with Belichick because when he leaves, he's going to leave a hole in the organization the size of the grand canyon. He and Ernie Adams are head and shoulders above every coach in the league. You're experiencing what it was like to have the run we had with Landry (but with even better results) and when its over, it sucks!

Go ahead and make plans to do something you've wanted to do on game day when y'all come to Dallas because that game will be a lay up which will probably be evident by halftime.

Also, did I read y'all have 3 rookies on the O-line? If so, its amazing how Belichick just keeps moving pieces around and getting results. He's playing chess and the rest of the league is playing checkers.

Que cheatriot hate in 3...2...1...

I know.

Winning and the playoffs are a forgone conclusion. Ive been to 5 Super Bowls.

I remember the Landry Cowboys. Always on the cutting edge with a bench full of starters if they were on a different team.

Boston Boo Radley

Spectator
Reaction score
So, if Boston Boo thinks he'll have fun trolling us when we play the Pats, he's in for a real disappointment. I seriously doubt anyone here will pick the Boys in that matchup.

I have been most respectful here.

Losing Romo , Bryant and Lee doesn't look like fun to me.

You have me mistaken for a NY Giants fan.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Facing the Pats wouldn't be so bad if Brady and Belichick weren't on a mission to make someone in the NFL pay for deflategate.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's usually a team that shouldn't beat an undefeated team that seems to finally dethrone them. Maybe they will underestimate us and we can sneak a win by them

Wait a sec....
We're talking about the Pats right?

Never mind

Reaction score
Hardy and McClain will be back. They are going to bring a nastiness that’s been missing on the defense. Cowboys don’t have to win, but i’d love to see Brady get the shit knocked out of him a few times. Watching Brady get hit gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Screen Shot 2015-10-06 at 5.28.19 PM.jpg

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm from the North. don't patronize me with that corn-fed "y'all" crap

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of Hardy saying he hopes Brady brings Giselle and her sister to the game. Way to piss off a HOF QB on a week when our only hope is that they somehow come in unfocused.

Dude is an absolute dumbass with a legitimate screw loose.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wasn't a fan of Hardy saying he hopes Brady brings Giselle and her sister to the game. Way to piss off a HOF QB on a week when our only hope is that they somehow come in unfocused.

Dude is an absolute dumbass with a legitimate screw loose.
My signature says it all donut?

Reaction score
Not if they're out of shape, which I expect them to be.

They won’t be out of shape. Might take a game or two to get back into football shape. Probably will play a few less snaps to ease them in. Regardless, adding these two guys will greatly help the defense.

If anyone is bored, go watch the Hardy interview lol. The guy is a trip.

My favorites were when asked if he was a Garrett right kind of guy, he said he was “just a guy”.

On what he learned about being a man through this whole process. “Make sure you eat before facing Tyron Smith. You will pull all kinds of stuff facing him”

Top Bottom