Reaction score
Are the scheduling Gods really going to save Redballz?

This clown seems to just always get lucky enough to keep his job. The team is barely scraping by against the likes of Cleveland, but to homers like our GM, "a win is a win" I guess.

How can this be reassuring for an owner who talks about the Super Bowl every offseason?

San Diego and Dallas are mirror images as franchises.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are the scheduling Gods really going to save Redballz?

This clown seems to just always get lucky enough to keep his job. The team is barely scraping by against the likes of Cleveland, but to homers like our GM, "a win is a win" I guess.

How can this be reassuring for an owner who talks about the Super Bowl every offseason?

San Diego and Dallas are mirror images as franchises.

At least the Chargers are going to get rid of Turner.

Reaction score
I think some fans are delusional to think he is going anywhere anytime soon. Even if he does, his replacement won’t make a difference because the problems are deeper than the coaching staff (ie read the newest Jerry Jones comments).

Reaction score
Yeah about 3 years too late. He should have never been hired in the first place.

Mirror images.

Reaction score
I think some fans are delusional to think he is going anywhere anytime soon. Even if he does, his replacement won’t make a difference because the problems are deeper than the coaching staff (ie read the newest Jerry Jones comments).

Parcells made a difference.

It can happen. Especially with Payton and even Holgrem available.

Not sure how anyone can be content with the current coaching staff...even if you do believe the players are shitty here

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There is zero chance Garrett gets fired, IMO.

Vince Lombardi could be available and Jones wouldn't budge.

Romo is going to continue to save Garrett every other week for the rest of the year.

Reaction score
Parcells made a difference.

It can happen. Especially with Payton and even Holgrem available.

Not sure how anyone can be content with the current coaching staff...even if you do believe the players are shitty here

Parcells made what difference? How many Super Bowls did we win with him?

The Cowboys are 5-5, one game out of first. It could be worse, you could be cheering for the Cleveland Browns.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Parcells is the main reason we've been relevant or competitive last 8 years.

Reaction score

The Cowboys are 5-5, one game out of first. It could be worse, you could be cheering for the Cleveland Browns.

Garrett has stayed employed with the Parcells core for a few years now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Unless we make the playoffs, I think Garrett is a goner for sure.

I really dont see them winning more than 1 or 2 more games this year with the way they are playing today.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Parcells' core allowed Wade to come in here and take this team to home field advantage.

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Even though I want Garrett gone, I know Jerry will keep him. I think at worst he makes him give up play calling and when San Diego fires Norv we will bring him back to be our OC.

Unless, Payton comes available, which I doubt he does.

Reaction score
Unless we make the playoffs, I think Garrett is a goner for sure.

I really dont see them winning more than 1 or 2 more games this year with the way they are playing today.

This has been happening for years now. They go on win streaks against really pathetic teams. I am not sure they even beat a team with a winning record last season.

This dude has to go. It's really the only thing I care about at this point bc nothing else really matters. Even making the playoffs, just to get destroyed by an actual good team, is not some sort of accomplishment.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Those of you blaming Jerry 100% - You seriously think this team wouldn't play any better with a Payton or other top coach?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Those of you blaming Jerry 100% - You seriously think this team wouldn't play any better with a Payton or other top coach?

No question they'd be better with better coaching.

The issue with Jerry is whether he is the one calling the shots on acquiring subpar players like Bernadeau and Livings to shore up serious deficiencies on the team. If he is just listening to scouts and coaches, thats fine. But if he is in there watching tape of these guys and saying "thats who we're getting!" then ultimately those others are right, it doesnt matter who coaches, especially long term.

Reaction score
Until this team gets a new GM, it's never going to be a CONSISTENT performing team, year in and year out. We might catch lightning in a bottle and make a run one year. But it's going to be in spite of the GM. The GM creates an atmosphere of no accountability, and no coach can correct that issue if they don't have control of the personnel.

Top Bottom