dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Somebody check bank accounts for Walt Anderson and crew.

Ben Fawkes
ESPN Staff Writer
A potential all-time backdoor cover by the Seahawks (+2.5) there, as they score TD and two-point conversion with over a min left to lose 24-22 to the Cowboys. Game goes OVER total of 43.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
If they paid attention to our secondary tonight, they couldn't be very impressed with Richard.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I feel compelled to mention again that Byron Jones truly sucked ass at the end of this game.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Probably two refs in perfect position to see this, wasn't called. I mean holy shit, maybe you could understand a no call if the ball falls harmlessly incomplete because its the playoffs, but this was fucking OBVIOUS. Without the PI it would have been a TD. With the PI we had 1st and goal on 1, probably a TD.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Definitely best wishes for him. Seems like a good dude, was definitely a gruesome injury.

I hope the surgery is a success

He’s going to have a long hard road to recovery.

The more I watch it, the worse it looks.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
6d236f29f7ee97befa69042821cc4e2c.jpg

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
I'll take Philly over the Bears today so we can beat the Rams. Then we either go to New Orleans or we host the Eagles. Id love to host the Eagles for the NFCCG and knock them out and we go to the Dance.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yep. My ankle doesn't bend that way.

That thing snapped. I told my son I didn't want to see the replay and the when they showed it it made me cringe. These guys play all year and then to get to the playoffs and have this happen is too bad. It might be career ending.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still think he might have to win next week, or at the very least have a very competitive showing.

The game tonight should have been nowhere near as close as it was.

I don't think so dbair. Everyone made money last night, including the Red Dolt. It's the same thing as when we extended him the first time; all previous sins were forgotten. He's a survivor.....I'll give him that.

Reaction score
I haven't been posting much due to a lot of holiday things in real life, but damn, I have to get my two cents in. I can't recall a dirtier game by a team in all my time watching football. The Seahawks must be punished for systemic dirty game. This was even worse than the Buddy Ryan Eagles and their bounties. That was more like a bully picking on a much weaker kid. The Seahawks were out to ruin careers, and may have succeeded in one case. They should lose picks, have guilty players suspended all next year, and Carroll ejected from the NFL.

Top Bottom