dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL at fucktard Zoners, PRAISING Scott Linehan for the game today.

No, I am not making this up.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don’t know why we ever get away from running Dak. When Dak runs the ball, we win. It’s pretty damn simple. He’s not Romo and one hit away from retirement.

When he came into the league that was one of his strong attributes. This coaching staff have (attempted to) coach it out of him. Which makes zero sense. Why take a natural strength away from your QB?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I see Jeruh’s checks to the officiating crew have already cleared

What fucking game were you watching? Or are you just shitty fucking drunk and cant tell the difference?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
On the Zeke TD run, did you see what our OL did?

Has to be the worst designed short yardage blocking scheme in the history of football, and it's something I've seen us do dozens of time.

Linehan, biggest fucktard in offensive history.

That play call was just dumb. Like most of his play calls. Let's just run right into the teeth of a two-level, 9 man box and not make it an off-tackle trap like the TD.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I don’t know why we ever get away from running Dak. When Dak runs the ball, we win. It’s pretty damn simple. He’s not Romo and one hit away from retirement.

When he came into the league that was one of his strong attributes. This coaching staff have (attempted to) coach it out of him. Which makes zero sense. Why take a natural strength away from your QB?

He wont be the QB for long if he gets the shit beat out of him every week.

Him running shouldn't be ignored, but you have to be smart with it and pick your spots.

Making a living off him running would last about no time at all.

I do think there should be far more plays where they move the pocket for him like that one big play to Cooper. That's the first time I have seen a play like that all yr I think. It's one Parcells used quite a bit when he was a HC, so did Joe Gibbs.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What fucking game were you watching? Or are you just shitty fucking drunk and cant tell the difference?

I posted that after the clear face mask penalty the refs missed. That would be the same call Aikman even acknowledged as a missed call by the refs.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Risk averse. Do you understand? They stupidly think sacks hurt the qb less than tackles after a gain. They think they're protecting him from himself.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That play call was just dumb. Like most of his play calls. Let's just run right into the teeth of a two-level, 9 man box and not make it an off-tackle trap like the TD.

Yeah, and lets compound the problem by having your all pro RG just run out of the play to the outside and block nobody.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I posted that after the clear face mask penalty the refs missed. That would be the same call Aikman even acknowledged as a missed call by the refs.

That's great, they missed one GD call on us all night.

And they missed about 10 on them. They got one TD when an obvious hold on Heath was ignored. They got an interception on us in the redzone when a guy clearly interfered. They fucking assraped our DL all night and they called holding once. They got away with a ton of late hit/dirty shit.

They called an incredibly biased game.

Like I said, ridiculous post dude.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
He wont be the QB for long if he gets the shit beat out of him every week.

Him running shouldn't be ignored, but you have to be smart with it and pick your spots.

Making a living off him running would last about no time at all.

I do think there should be far more plays where they move the pocket for him like that one big play to Cooper. That's the first time I have seen a play like that all yr I think. It's one Parcells used quite a bit when he was a HC, so did Joe Gibbs.

I’m not saying run him like a running back

But when the play breaks down and he has an open lane he used to take off. Now he holds onto the ball and takes a sack instead of squirting out and getting the first down.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I'll give Linehan some kudos for the Prescott draw play. Good call and it was well designed. Called it at the perfect time too.

Prescott came up big tonight. If not for the ridiculous non PI call on that pick he'd have had a really good game.

He's now played very well in both his postseason starts, but they were both at home. He'll get a real test on the road next week, especially if it's in New Orleans as I expect.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yep. My ankle doesn't bend that way.

That's too bad for Allen Hurns, that was a very gruesome looking injury. Before they went to the commercial break you could see his foot dangling, completely turned the opposite way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah this dumbass did. Guy is like an expensive sports car that spends 90% of the time in the shop

He is hurt a lot, but give him a little credit for today. He really toughed it out for us and made what should have been a couple big plays for us, and he is definitely nowhere close to healthy. I bet he's 60-70% at best.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I still think he might have to win next week, or at the very least have a very competitive showing.

The game tonight should have been nowhere near as close as it was.

Top Bottom