dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The "grown ass man" was Zeke talking to Erin Andrews on national TV right afterward...funny stuff

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Good, as it should be.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
8f864733d0439d512a617a9d4d21c6a4.jpg

Dak to Gallop has got to get better. 2 receptions on 6 targets just ain’t gonna cut it.

They need to figure out their timing. You don’t see Gallop dropping balls. Most of the missed targets Gallop doesn’t even have a chance at the ball.

If they can get their timing worked out for next season we could have two big time receivers with Cooper and Gallop. That’s exciting for next season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dak to Gallop has got to get better. 2 receptions on 6 targets just ain’t gonna cut it.

They need to figure out their timing. You don’t see Gallop dropping balls. Most of the missed targets Gallop doesn’t even have a chance at the ball.

If they can get their timing worked out for next season we could have two big time receivers with Cooper and Gallop. That’s exciting for next season.

Hogwash. It has nothing to do with timing, and everything to do with the plays they design for him.

They run a lot of low % plays for Gallup and almost all of them are at the sideline. He is big and physical and has great run after catch ability, he should be running more slants, deep in cuts and crossing routes. But our ****** offensive coordinator is too stupid to do that.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
One of my friends was at the game tonight, he told me the same thing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I know exactly how they "missed" it. I also know they "missed" several others far more obvious than this one.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The trade for Amari Coopers keeps getting better and better

What were we when we traded for Cooper? 3-5? At the time the Raiders thought they were getting a steal with a high first rounder.

Giving up a high first rounder sounded like too high of a price to pay at the time.

Everyone thought Jeruh got fleeced on the deal. Including myself.

I’ll be the first to admit that I was wrong.

Not only did we get a player that turned our season around, helped us make it to the playoffs, but we got him for a late 1st rounder instead of an early 1st rounder.

Jeruh and McClay definitely came out on top of that trade.

Never thought I’d be saying that out loud

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The play he got injured on early in the game, really wasn't too far from being similar to Hurns'

The bad news is with Beasley and Austin beat up, Noah Brown playing like shit and Hurns now out, it's almost a 100% given Lance Lenoir will be back on the active roster during the week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
BB with his first ever postgame video.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Randy Gregory didn’t make any stupid mistakes resulting in penalties this game

He’s making progress

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Randy Gregory didn’t make any stupid mistakes resulting in penalties this game

He’s making progress

He had a good game again. If not for 3 or 4 obvious holds he'd have easily had a multiple sack game. Gave the Seahags LT fits all night.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
By the way, that other state of Texas NFL Team QB played like shit today. I saw him throw numerous balls straight into the turf. His last pass of the game honestly might have been one of the worst ever thrown. I hate the Texans and their stupid ass fans, loved the looks on those people's faces tonight.

Chiefs better show up next week. Colts look like a really tough match up for anyone right now.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
The schedule for next weekend is pretty much set.

We will either play Saturday night at LA Rams (if Philly pulls miracle win) or play at 4:40 next Sunday in New Orleans.

Colts at Chiefs is the early game Saturday. New England is the early game Sunday vs San Diego or Baltimore.

Top Bottom