dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Miller, (NFL Events: Combine Player Profiles - Lamar Miller). Apparently, he has track speed, home run threat, and tries to play with power. Sounds exactly right.

Think he'd be a nice fit in our offense, has several productive years ahead, doesn't have much wear and tear. And signing him means there isn't any real need to spend an early pick on a RB.

Back up QB to compete with and replace Kellen Moore? Or to offset the need to draft?

A guy to be the #2, allowing our drafted QB time to learn.

Two defenders: one safety and one NT

I was thinking a safety and CB. Maybe use CMD's pipe dream of Eric Berry to play next to Byron Jones, and a CB like Casey Hayward.

A ton of good DT prospects in this draft, decent chance they could get a quality one there in the 3rd, maybe even 4th round if they wanted to wait.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A guy to be the #2, allowing our drafted QB time to learn.
Well. If we draft one I do not assume there will be time for him to learn from the bench. I assume Tony's gonna break again.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Well. If we draft one I do not assume there will be time for him to learn from the bench. I assume Tony's gonna break again.

That's why they do also need to bring in a vet QB for at very least 1 year to backup Romo and allow the drafted QB to sit and learn.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's why they do also need to bring in a vet QB for at very least 1 year to backup Romo and allow the drafted QB to sit and learn.

And when this vet shits the bed like the last two we had, out trots the rookie.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
And when this vet shits the bed like the last two we had, out trots the rookie.

Possibly, but that's better than just throwing the rookie to the wolves right away. But then again some rookies learn more when being thrown right in.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Possibly, but that's better than just throwing the rookie to the wolves right away. But then again some rookies learn more when being thrown right in.

Recently even.

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A rookie with us has some huge advantages over say David Carr did at Houston.

Great O line versus all time bad one
A top Target vs nothing
HOF TE vs JAG

Reaction score
Why is Mincey keeping Dallas fans and media updated on his surgery? He's a UFA and kind of a not-great-to-keep and too old to develop further. In a related story, Joseph Randle just tweeted that he made bail and should be ready for training camp.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If he wasn't already on our team then released I would say that at least one team would probably take a shot on him

Since we already passed on him he will have to watch the 2016 season from his couch like the rest of us because no other team besides Dallas would touch him

And that was before his more recent trouble wit da law

Last edited:

onlyonenow

In the Rotation
Reaction score
If he wasn't already on our team then released I would say that at least one team would probably take a shot on him

Since we already passed on him he will have to watch the 2016 season from his couch like the rest of us because no other team besides Dallas would touch him

And that was before his more recent trouble wit da law

you can't fix stupid. Surprising how many never seem to get that.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ya know, there is one other team besides the Cowboys that have a history of taking problematic players with personal and legal troubles and giving them one last shot.

Da Raidaz!
If only they needed a RB. I'd kind of like to see the clusterfuck that would issue of they did give him another shot

Reaction score
Ya know, there is one other team besides the Cowboys that have a history of taking problematic players with personal and legal troubles and giving them one last shot.

Da Raidaz!
If only they needed a RB. I'd kind of like to see the clusterfuck that would issue of they did give him another shot

Besides the Raiders....
Patriots have it down to science. The Bengals do not.

Top Bottom