Reaction score
I'm gonna PM Sheik... If he doesn't sign up in the next 15 min. then we probably won't get to draft.

Reaction score
As most of you have probably figured, we didn't get to draft because we had 7 teams... *cough* ~Sheik~ *cough*

We will have to reschedule the draft. I'll do that once we get the 8th team signed up. We have 2 weeks to get this in. Season starts on March 31.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Deleted my team tonight from the league after no one else stepped up. Already had 2 teams going so I took this one down from my fantasy profile

Ill jump back in if needed if it looks like the league can get to an even number of teams.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm still wanting to play.

I tried to sign up the other day, but couldn't remember my email password, I created a new one, but then got busy.

Ill sign up tomorrow.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
As most of you have probably figured, we didn't get to draft because we had 7 teams... *cough* ~Sheik~ *cough*

We will have to reschedule the draft. I'll do that once we get the 8th team signed up. We have 2 weeks to get this in. Season starts on March 31.

hey everyone.....

Sorry I was unable to draft yesterday. Real life got in the way. Got to make that $$$$. I was working on a proposal all weekend. Looks like we are rescheduling?

Reaction score
"working on a proposal" is slang for selling his ass to truckers.

Gotta make that $$$$$$$$

Reaction score
Deleted my team tonight from the league after no one else stepped up. Already had 2 teams going so I took this one down from my fantasy profile

Ill jump back in if needed if it looks like the league can get to an even number of teams.
We're at 7 now... need you back in if you're up for it.

Top Bottom