Reaction score
I sent iamtdg and Carp a PM. I'll try nodak. I'm sure Sheik has seen this thread, guess he's not interested.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I sent iamtdg and Carp a PM. I'll try nodak. I'm sure Sheik has seen this thread, guess he's not interested.

Yeah, I only mentioned Sheik because he's a baseball fan too. He might not have the time. If we can only get one of those guys that'll be cool.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Sheik told me he thinks he is going to be too busy most of the season to pay enough attention to it, otherwise he might have been in.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How demanding is it?

You have to mess with your lineups and pitching rotations constantly?

I'll be vacationing starting next month through June.

Break it down for me. Can I draft, then pretty much let the team do its thing, or do I have to check in everyday to adjust lineups?

Reaction score
Your position players are easy. You may make a change here and there during the week, but most of the time, you just set them and go. How you play your pitchers are a little different. There are maximums for innings pitched, so if you constantly rotate SPs in and out, you're going to hit your maximums before the end of the year, but some people decide to do that. Others will set their pitching rotation with 4-5 SPs and 2-3 closers and leave it.

All of this is up for changing if enough people don't want to play it that way.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Bout damn time.

I dont care if you manage your roster either Sheik, but if I propose a fucking trade, dont give me this "I was on vacation" shit.

Reaction score
Yeah Sheik, the draft is Sunday night... unless i need to set it back a week. But March Madness starts next week, so I'd rather not push it back.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
So this idea isn't a failure, and now you're not going to shoot yourself, pep?

GRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA8T!

Mr.Po

Reaction score
I'm good for the draft this weekend.

How long will it take, any idea?

Just did an 8 team draft with another league I'm in.

4 of us were picking live and the other 4 auto picking because they were not on line.

1min 30 second time limit between picks. 24 rounds all together took just at 35 mins.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Just did an 8 team draft with another league I'm in.

4 of us were picking live and the other 4 auto picking because they were not on line.

1min 30 second time limit between picks. 24 rounds all together took just at 35 mins.

Awesome

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Sheik never joined? No draft Sunday night then? I may not be able to make it. The cpu will have to draft for me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom