JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Prepare for an ass whopping! It is on! Hoping I do not come in last place. I wish I knew something about baseball.

Reaction score
Fuckin Matt Harrison pitched like an asshole last night. That's what I get for drafting a Rangers pitcher.

Reaction score
OK so for the scoring... it will fluctuate all week. They keep a running total of the 11 stats, and you get a win or loss for each stat category at the end of the week. So if I win 6 of 11 stat categories in a given week against my opponent, I get 6 wins and 5 losses.

BA, OPS, ERA, and WHIP are hardly ever safe even going into the last day. You can have a pitcher give up 8 ERs in 3 IP and blow up a good ERA. The "counting stats" (R, RBI, HR, SB, Wins, Ks, SVs) are harder to come back from the later the week goes on.

Like today I have 3 SPs going. I may get 3 wins, but those guys may or may not pitch again this week, so there's time for the other team's rotation to catch up, but usually 3-5 wins in a week for pitchers is going to be pretty good.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
My pitching is pretty good today, but my lineup is a lot of FAIL right now.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Well Sunday sucked. I lead most of the week just to watch my guys hit .140 and my pitchers have a 8.66 era on sunday. My two best hitters are hurt. Not good.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So much for the shit beating Sheik was giving me. It's 6-5 now.

Now on the other hand peplaw is kicking the shit outta dbair.

Reaction score
Yep best Dbair can do is 8-3... He needs Kinsler/Hamilton combo to have 2+ HRs and 3+ RBI to tie/win those stats. I'm pretty proud of my lineup after Chris Davis went off for Dbair this week.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Beat down by the Peplaw. My team had a pretty weak first week of the season, save one guy.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I thought it would be easier to communicate here rather than the message feature in the game. I am looking for some bats and I am not overly attached to anyone on my roster. I have some good pitchers despite my crappy Sunday. I need to rebuild my roster a bit. I really wish I had not missed the draft.

Top Bottom