iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't know, we'll leave that up to the courts. No harm no foul.

so forcing their way into his home w/o a warrant and threatening to take away his children if he doesn't show all of his guns to them, is "no harm, no foul"?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not trying to defend it. If something was done inappropriately I think it will be taken care of. I'm sure these money-grubbers are already preparing stories about how traumatized they were.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Not trying to defend it. If something was done inappropriately I think it will be taken care of. I'm sure these money-grubbers are already preparing stories about how traumatized they were.

so now they're money-grubbers.

dude - you redefine "clueless" with every passing post.

Reaction score
Probable cause? Really? Like what for instance? It was a picture of a kid with his first hunting rifle. You are so ready to give up your rights, it makes me sad for you.

Children and youth were told there was abuse. They had to investigate. Read the article you posted.

Did any of you read the article? One an anonymous tip was made requiring Children and youth to do an investigation. Two the house ad gun safe weren't searched the guy and his lawyer refused because they didn't have a warrant.

I think it is BS this all happened but to make this political is f-ing stupid.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
politics aside.

how insensitive and ignorant is it at this point in time to have that picture of a young kid holding that weapon?

I see this crap on my wife's facebook page all the time, all these gun people have gone over the top and are constantly posting photos of there kids with there weapons and mentioning how Obama cant take there weapons.

pro gun or not, at this point in time after what has happened you have to be a pretty crappy person to intentionally take pictures of your kids with these weapons.

If I saw a kid the age of the one in this photo with that weapon in my neighborhood I would call the police instantly. That is a recipe for disaster.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
politics aside.

how insensitive and ignorant is it at this point in time to have that picture of a young kid holding that weapon?

I see this crap on my wife's facebook page all the time, all these gun people have gone over the top and are constantly posting photos of there kids with there weapons and mentioning how Obama cant take there weapons.

pro gun or not, at this point in time after what has happened you have to be a pretty crappy person to intentionally take pictures of your kids with these weapons.

If I saw a kid the age of the one in this photo with that weapon in my neighborhood I would call the police instantly. That is a recipe for disaster.

Insensitive?...you freaking liberals crack me up. How is a kid getting his picture taken with his first hunting rifle insensitive? You always seem to have things completely ass backwards. I am sorry a picture of a kid with his rifle hurt your feelings. Grow a pair of balls.

Are you leftists ever going to try and do anything about the real problems or are you going stick to the usual shit of restricting/infringing on the rights of people that have done nothing wrong?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Insensitive?...you freaking liberals crack me up. How is a kid getting his picture taken with his first hunting rifle insensitive? You always seem to have things completely ass backwards. I am sorry a picture of a kid with his rifle hurt your feelings. Grow a pair of balls.

Are you leftists ever going to try and do anything about the real problems or are you going stick to the usual shit of restricting/infringing on the rights of people that have done nothing wrong?

what?

calm down.

An 11 year old with an assault rifle is a problem for me especially in a neighborhood. Is that even legal for an 11 year old to have this type of weapon?

and yes I think it is very insensitive of parents to intentionally keep taking pictures of there kids with there weapons considering what happened in December.

angry rednecks are the worst.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The terms you guys make up are funny. Assault rifle? A .22? Who you going to assault, a squirrel?

I had read the navy SEALs were switching of to .22's because of the devastating fire power.

An assault weapon is fully automatic. The pea shooter the kid is holding is not an assault weapon no matter how hard the liberals try to butcher and twist the language.

Why the hell do you care about the massacre by the crazy loon in CT? How about the six hundred murders in the liberal utopia of Chicago. The faux rage regarding a singular incident to push an agenda comes off as you being a giant phoney.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
politics aside.

You're a fag.

What happened to this country. It wasn't that long ago everybody had a gun rack in their truck.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
what?

calm down.

An 11 year old with an assault rifle is a problem for me especially in a neighborhood. Is that even legal for an 11 year old to have this type of weapon?

and yes I think it is very insensitive of parents to intentionally keep taking pictures of there kids with there weapons considering what happened in December.

If we were in a bar I would literally roast you until you left or fought. Under no circumstances would i allow someone like you at a stool next to me. Because fuck you sensitivities, fvck your attempts to restrict my rights and fuck your support of this heavy handed government nonsense of threatening to take people's children away because they let them have a .22.

You are a person who deserves nothin more than to be spit on.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If we were in a bar I would literally roast you until you left or fought. Under no circumstances would i allow someone like you at a stool next to me. Because fuck you sensitivities, fvck your attempts to restrict my rights and fuck your support of this heavy handed government nonsense of threatening to take people's children away because they let them have a .22.

You are a person who deserves nothin more than to be spit on.

Peace be with you also father.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
what?

calm down.

that was NOT an assault rifle. the definition of "assault weapon" seems to change as the liberal media needs it to. at it's core, it was a fully automatic weapon. period. the military seldom even uses fully auto weapons anymore and their guns shoot 3 round bursts.

as for what happened in december, i believe you're referring to sandy hook. well, are you aware NO AR15 (aka, a look alike assault rifle) was even used there? the media and the liberals won't "go there" and admit it. why waste a perfectly good tragedy? instead they used the kids to come after guns.

i find that far more deplorable than someone taking pics of their child with a gun.

as jb has said, guns that LOOK military are no more dangerous than any other semi-automatic weapon.

taking guns away and being in fear of them isn't the answer.

education.
better background checks
help for the mentally "out there"

is.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
that was NOT an assault rifle. the definition of "assault weapon" seems to change as the liberal media needs it to. at it's core, it was a fully automatic weapon. period. the military seldom even uses fully auto weapons anymore and their guns shoot 3 round bursts.

as for what happened in december, i believe you're referring to sandy hook. well, are you aware NO AR15 (aka, a look alike assault rifle) was even used there? the media and the liberals won't "go there" and admit it. why waste a perfectly good tragedy? instead they used the kids to come after guns.

i find that far more deplorable than someone taking pics of their child with a gun.

as jb has said, guns that LOOK military are no more dangerous than any other semi-automatic weapon.

taking guns away and being in fear of them isn't the answer.

education.
better background checks
help for the mentally "out there"

is.

my fault.

Its an automatic weapon, I didn't realize that wasn't an assault rifle.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Why even speak to a coward?

why is he a coward because he doesn't believe in guns or guns in the hands of children? i can be adult and disagree with him w/o having to get that personal.

Top Bottom