JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Facebook and other such nonsense is a waste of time and resources, but to have the government raid your house over an innocent picture is asinine. Child endangerment? Really? How many homes are raided because the kids are fat little piggies? Obesity kills far more people than guns. Absentee fathers are a bigger issue than this kid and his parents. The priorities of our society are completely fucked up. The father is member of the NRA. That is what this is about. I would rather our government raid the piece of crap housing projects that have grouped their slaves in and clean up the crime there, but they have far more important things to do such a harass this family.

Intellegent gun owners teach their children how to handle weapons. They do not preach fear like the government does, they teach respect. A gun is a tool. Just like any item it can be used for good or evil. If you choose to exercise your constitutional rights and own a gun, you should educate you household on the proper handling of the weapons. A simple picture should not result in government thugs kicking in your door demanding answers when no crime has been committed.

jerseygun2-225x300.jpg

New Jersey police and Dept. of Children and Families officials raided the home of a firearms instructor and demanded to see his guns after he posted a Facebook photo of his 11-year-old son holding a rifle.“Someone called family services about the photo,” said Evan Nappen, an attorney representing Shawn Moore. “It led to an incredible, heavy-handed raid on his house. They wanted to see his gun safe, his guns and search his house. They even threatened to take his kids.”

Moore, of Carneys Point, is a certified firearms instructor for the National Rifle Association, an NRA range safety officer and a New Jersey hunter education instructor.

He recently posted a photograph of his son wearing camouflage and holding his new .22 rifle. The child has a New Jersey hunting license and recently passed the state’s hunter safety course.

“If you look at the picture, his finger isn’t even on the trigger – which is proper,” Nappen told Fox News. “If half of Hollywood could follow that rule we’d be thankful.”

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarne...ided-over-facebook-photo-of-childs-rifle.html

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
i saw Judge Andrew Napolitano post this on facebook and just had to laugh. no warrant, threaten to take kids, shove "authority" around as if it's all you need - thankfully the man stood up to them and they left, yet to return.

the paranoia "gun control" advocates stir up is flat out unreal.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Better safe than sorry.

That makes no sense at all. In your view a picture of something perfectly legal gives the government the right to crash your house and threaten your children without a warrant or any provocation at all? I guess it is that liberal mentality that approves of assassinating Americans without charges like the Obama doctrine. You libs are some sick little puppies.

I suppose you would be fine with throwing all the fags in jail...you know...just because they are fags.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That makes no sense at all. In your view a picture of something perfectly legal gives the government the right to crash your house and threaten your children without a warrant or any provocation at all? I guess it is that liberal mentality that approves of assassinating Americans without charges like the Obama doctrine. You libs are some sick little puppies.

I suppose you would be fine with throwing all the fags in jail...you know...just because they are fags.

since when has he EVER done that? if he has nothing to add, he just smarts off.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

Why do you think you're so obsessed with homosexuals that you bring them up nonstop?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
umm....you label yourself as a liberal fag. Personally I don't care two shits if you are a cocksucker or not. Liberals pick certain categories of people and claim they do not have the same rights as others and should be persecuted. I am simpling picking a group you have an affinity for to exemplify how stupid you sound.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Pretty telling that you consider homosexuality a crime. There's no logic in bigotry I suppose.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
BECAUSE IT CAME OUT OF MY NOSE / ALL OVER MY COMPUTER SCREEN / YOU OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Little spunk, I never said that. I picked a random group of people to persecute just like liberals do. In a liberal world some are more equal than others. Your asinine view that this family does not have rights fits you perfectly. I would have expected nothing less from you. Your are nothing if not predictable.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I never said that. I picked a random group of people to persecute just like liberals do. In a liberal world some are more equal than others. Your asinine view that this family does not have rights fits you perfectly. I would have expected nothing less from you. Your are nothing if not predictable.

here comes his smiley icon.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The same courts that allow citizens to be assassinated without charges or a trial?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Is that a relevant question? Are you suggesting we distrust the court system altogether because it is fallible? Quit being stupid.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
You are the one supporting the government going into homes terrorizing people, threatening their children. You claim the courts will deal with it if rights were violated. How exactly will the courts "deal" with it? The Justice Department? The AG? Please....that racist pig does not care if some white families rights were trampled.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Probable cause? Really? Like what for instance? It was a picture of a kid with his first hunting rifle. You are so ready to give up your rights, it makes me sad for you.

Top Bottom