Rev

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LoL. Great thread.

And I never thought it wasnt personal no matter what ez claimed.

Reaction score
As an aside...all official announcements from the DCC on the DCU will now be handled by 2233. He is so well spoken and really makes you think. If you would like him fulltime, please PM me for details on his medications.

Reaction score
That reminds me... I recently watched a documentary about a bunch of wrestlers from the 1980's who are all dead now.

My childhood wept.

Back to your regularly programmed EZ and Irv bashing.

Reaction score
That reminds me... I recently watched a documentary about a bunch of wrestlers from the 1980's who are all dead now.
Did I cause you to unbox your action figures? If not, you are being overly dramatic for no reason.

Reaction score
I'll say this about EZ and the DCC... and I'll preface this by saying I really don't care about that place or hold grudges against anyone there. I have an account there, but rarely even log in.

When I was banned, EZ and sbk92 tried to talk me into coming back, but under a different name. I did, but "Swat" was in my avatar. Naturally, I didn't last long.

I'm not sure where beef started between myself and EZ. But I do remember me being my typical asshole self and sending him unprovoked Emails mocking him for always asking for donations. In my defense, they were gay. Every 6 months a "Hey guys, need people to chip in or we're gonna have to close this place down."

Still, it was unprovoked as far as I remember, and after he did a solid by inviting me back, albeit under an alias.

If there was something he did that pissed me off and made me write that, then I've obviously forgotten about it. But truth be told, that shit was 8 years ago.

As of today, again, I hold no grudges. I don't wish the guy any ill will. I wish death on Hostile, but I'd let EZ buy me a beer.

Hot pocket.

Top Bottom