Reaction score
I'll take what I can get. I'm just realistic. I've seen boards with 30-40 regulars that can disagree, yet still be able to get along with each other, do real well.

If we somehow started racking up the members, I'd have no problem with it. I welcome it. We already plan on switching servers soon to something that would support such a thing.

This one is about quality , not quantity. You've already turned the corner. Theebs, BB, Bob, SP, IC, HB cmd, mid, etc., and those who would be more recognizable if they used their more recognizable Usernames (from other sites).

To me, it is obvious that this place is about to begin its prime.

I wish I could say the same thing about the Cowboys, but I can't.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
comment-friday-damn.jpg

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
Apparently there is a lot of drama going on behind the scenes at the DCC.

Reaction score
You misspelled tacky, 2233. :thumbsup

And it's not about the forum, it's about the jackass who runs it. 99.9% of the rest of them are good people.

You brought nothing to the DCC and you'll bring nothing here. You are just another fat man who has a sad life and gets his jollies talking shit on the Internet. Pretty lame you went to Facebook stalking after your banning. It isn't surprising but lame.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Good times.

I blame Sheik for the demise of DCC II. If not for him, we could all be enjoying this drama under one roof.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Good times.

I blame Sheik for the demise of DCC II. If not for him, we could all be enjoying this drama under one roof.

Kinda guilty.

I only asked sbk if the whole thing was real, or if it was another "joke meltdown".

The rest was on him.

Reaction score
And now I hear he's claiming over there that I gave him the name of the mole(s). Good thing I saved that conversation so even a moron like 2233 can see that he's a fucking liar.

Reaction score
screenshots(bigger this time) or it didn't happen.
Well it's not like I can view it myself, but here's a taste...

EZ22 said:
You guys might be hearing some chirping from big Irv on other sites... Please believe everything he says. It is all true. I am a horrible person that knows nothing about football. It's all true.

It's also true that I told him if he'd give up the people that were feeding him direct lines from the test thread, I'd lift his ban and allow him back to the DCC. he gave me the names I wanted, and I kept him banned, because that's how I roll.

But don't fret, moles. I also promised him I would not ban you, and I won't. I just wanted to know who you were for future reference.

Top Bottom