Iamtdg

Reaction score
Irv, you trolled too much it seems.

And, yeah, you trolled a LOT. You have to admit that.

Reaction score
I trolled, I won't deny it. But no more than anyone else there, not even close.

But I also contributed material as much as I trolled.

He'll be nice to all of you guys for a while, then he'll resort to his same bullshit, he's SBK without the bigotry and anger. Just a lying douchebag hypocrite. And there are fewer people every day who would disagree with that.

Reaction score
And now I hear he's claiming over there that I gave him the name of the mole(s). Good thing I saved that conversation so even a moron like 2233 can see that he's a fucking liar.

It is funny seeing you cry about what EZ did to you, but you trolled me relentlessly. I never went after you and only responded to your attacks. You couldn't take it and got your fat ass banned. Now you stalk EZ on Facebook, what a loser.

You are a fat fucking troll. It won't be long before you drop died from a heart attack or testicular cancer. Whichever comes first, it doesn't matter. I'm betting your fat stomach blows up like the glutton in the movie Seven.

Reaction score
What kind of fat fucking ****** do you have to be to get banned from the DCC? No offense Middie and Sheik.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
And now I hear he's claiming over there that I gave him the name of the mole(s). Good thing I saved that conversation so even a moron like 2233 can see that he's a fucking liar.

I was coming over specifically to give you a stern talking to about divulging your sources. Snitches get stitches.

Not sure why exactly you were banned. I guess I should have stuck up for you more. But ez has basically been a benevolent leader who doesn't lead (which is the best kind of leader for an anarchist) so I want to give him the benifet of the doubt.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
It is funny seeing you cry about what EZ did to you, but you trolled me relentlessly. I never went after you and only responded to your attacks. You couldn't take it and got your fat ass banned. Now you stalk EZ on Facebook, what a loser.

You are a fat fucking troll. It won't be long before you drop died from a heart attack or testicular cancer. Whichever comes first, it doesn't matter. I'm betting your fat stomach blows up like the glutton in the movie Seven.
Thats it, let it all out. Now let's have a good cry...

Don't you feel better. :lol

(yea he did troll you for no reason)

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Whatever did happen to you? How did you get lost in the shake up? I always wondered.

I got along with sbk better than I did with Carp and EZ. WHen shit hit the fan, I didn't believe the board was really blowing up, so I asked sbk via email if it was really happening. I asked him about the pm from Iamtdg. sbk started deleting everything.

I went over to DCT to see what was up. I started arguing with EZ and carp. Figured it wasn't worth going back to the DCC, so I never did.

It was 3 years ago or better, I'm sure my details are a little foggy. I do know in an attempt to "stick up" for cr122, I told EZ that I purposely told sbk what was going on, which wasn't true. Like I mentioned above, I thought it was a joke.

I'm over it. I haven't talked to EZ since that time at DCT, and I don't anticipate ever talking to him. I would hope he's over it by now. It was stupid. And I had my part in it. EZ's the kind of guy that probably didn't give a shit either way, as far as hating me or whatever. I don't know.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

Without meaning to, I pretty much used the ole, "the hate is one-sided, amigos. I hope you know that."

Fuck me.

Reaction score
Way to make this thread about you, Sheik. Attention whore.

And 2233... what are your thoughts on Irv?

Top Bottom