bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
my god the shame....

i could let someone slam me.
or i could say "let's talk".

if i'm pathetic cool. to many i'm sure i am.

but i don't type shit w/o standing up for what i say.

guess pathetic means something different to us.

Send me your number. Been a while since I had sexy talk with someone

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Why do people talk about the pick against the giants? That was fourth down and we were 15 yards from the end zone with no time left? Was he not supposed to throw the ball?

No idea who Ashley fox is and nor do I care, espn people are all the same.

U guys call people sheep. Espn people are the biggest sheep of all, they all take the same stance, none of them step outside the same routine.....

Someone who uses the pick as a means to bash romo is clearly uninformed and carrying an agenda, one she got from her bosses at espn.....she is a sheep who follows along.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Ashley fox, 11 years at the Philadelphia enquirer, lives in Philadelphia.

Go fuck yourself Ashley fox.

Reaction score
I don't think Romo's trip had anything to do with the Giants loss. Even so, he learned from the experience, and he doesn't do that kind of thing that can skew the perception of the media and susceptible fans any more.

I don't think Jerry's rubbing elbows with Presidents had anything to do with our shitty draft. Our shitty GM is the cause of our shitty draft, and no amount of studying our draft board on the day before the draft would have prevented his shittiness. Unlike our franchise QB, Jerry is incapable of meaningful self-critique such that it will actually impact the way he chooses to do things.

I have zero faith that he will ever say, "hey the media is going to slam me on this, maybe I shouldn't do it," regardless if it's actually affecting the outcome. I have zero faith that he will look at the lack of success in the past 15 years and say, "hey I suck at this, let's get someone in here to be a GM and build something." Sure, he will pay lip service to "looking in the mirror," and make some cosmetic changes here and there to show everyone he's changed, but in the end, it's going to be the same until he is gone.

Reaction score
Because we can't change Jerry, we should just accept him and/or move on?

Is that your take, iceberg?

How about you accept that there's a lot of fans tired of one mans incompetence holding the team hostage. This is a forum where many (... okay, a few) of us choose to vent about it. Accept us, or move on.

I'll bitch about that dickhead and wish death on him every day of my life. Sorry if that bothers you.

And no... I'm not going to call you.

Reaction score
Editing someone's posts is some bullshit. I thought Hostile had dibs on that. If I were iceberg, I'd be pissed too.

Fuck no. This place does that shit too. Unless you are one of the untouchables, they can say whatever they want.

That said, i like this DCU iceberg. I thought he was a made up alt? lol

Reaction score
It's not that "this place" edits posts. It's that I do it. But I've only done it to a few people on a few occassions. Don't think Everlastingxxx was one of them.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
hey man, edit my post. have a day. i ran into a LOT of shit on cbz, but no one EVER edited my posts.

congrats on such a high value.

Still crying about that? Jesus, they were fucking with you when you first got here. It's not happening now. Let it go.

But anyway, I'm sure they didn't edit your posts at the zzzone. Why would they when you're toeing the company line they are supporting? But they sure did delete a lot of posts that didn't fall in with the lockstep, now didn't they? There is no denying that.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I don't think Romo's trip had anything to do with the Giants loss. Even so, he learned from the experience, and he doesn't do that kind of thing that can skew the perception of the media and susceptible fans any more.

I don't think Jerry's rubbing elbows with Presidents had anything to do with our shitty draft. Our shitty GM is the cause of our shitty draft, and no amount of studying our draft board on the day before the draft would have prevented his shittiness. Unlike our franchise QB, Jerry is incapable of meaningful self-critique such that it will actually impact the way he chooses to do things.

I have zero faith that he will ever say, "hey the media is going to slam me on this, maybe I shouldn't do it," regardless if it's actually affecting the outcome. I have zero faith that he will look at the lack of success in the past 15 years and say, "hey I suck at this, let's get someone in here to be a GM and build something." Sure, he will pay lip service to "looking in the mirror," and make some cosmetic changes here and there to show everyone he's changed, but in the end, it's going to be the same until he is gone.

I can't stand the jones family, the stadium is all they seem to care or put effort into.

I don't think we had a shitty draft though.

Especially if we end up with free agents like clabo, Israel I, and maybe okoye.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look, agree or disagree with me or anyone else all you want, but to dismiss anyone's take because they don't like Jerry, don't like Garrett, Romo, etc. is narrow minded and will always result in the counter take that you are a jocker. I don't do it because I think you are a sunshine pumper. I do it to show you how simple it is to always dismiss someone because they lean to one side or the other.

This site tends to lean to those who are unhappy with the current state of the franchise. It was born out of resistance to a site where you are literally not allowed to question things. It's not for everyone. If someone posts why they don't like something, counter their points, prove them incorrect if you can. If you say "quit bitching" or "you just hate Jerry" then expect to have the same mentality thrown your way.

I'll say this for the "realists" , most of them have things they love about the team and things they hate. I can't remember the last time I've seen a regular poster who just hates every aspect of the Dallas Cowboys. The same can't be said for the other side though. They love everything the Cowboys do, blame the media for any negative coverage of the team, and make excuses. The lack of playoff success is chalked up to "parity" when in fact, parity would demand that we would have had more success in the last 17 years. Hell, even dbair called out the lack of value in the 1st round trade. Be critical of things that go wrong and praise the things we do right. It's not a radical concept.

I see a lot of Cowboy fans suddenly defending every draft pick we made. Yet, I do not recall a single one of you saying that you hope we draft a TE, WR, and project Safety really early before the draft. Message boards are for those who want to discuss the team. Like everything else in America lately, it becomes about what side you are on.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Jerry is just a GM. He doesn't make decisions. Not what he does. He just wants to win. He spends a lot of money. He cares for the fans. Don't like it go find another team. 31 other teams.

STFU

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anything else you want to label me?

U have called me just about every variation of homer possible in the last few days.

And yes many of us understood we needed a running back, tight end, safety and said so.

If some if us liking the draft is to hard for you to handle don't read what we write. please.

I look forward to seeing Frederick, randle, Escobar and Williams. I think they are going to help from day 1. No opinion on the safety or corner because all those athletes look the same. Can't have an opinion on them till I see them on the field in the preseason. People like Phillip Thomas and because we didn't take him I see his name popping up, yet the same people complain when we take injured players and he has injuries in his past.

Go ahead and continue the homer schtick, I am sure it is scoring points for you with the dcc guys.

Just like casmith did with hostile.

Me, I like the draft and am going to enjoy this season.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Jerry is just a GM. He doesn't make decisions. Not what he does. He just wants to win. He spends a lot of money. He cares for the fans. Don't like it go find another team. 31 other teams.

STFU

Yeah

Top Bottom