Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
lol iceberg dying to have someone call him for once. It almost seems desperate and pathetic

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
lol iceberg dying to have someone call him for once. It almost seems desperate and pathetic

my god the shame....

i could let someone slam me.
or i could say "let's talk".

if i'm pathetic cool. to many i'm sure i am.

but i don't type shit w/o standing up for what i say.

guess pathetic means something different to us.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
my god the shame....

i could let someone slam me.
or i could say "let's talk".

if i'm pathetic cool. to many i'm sure i am.

but i don't type shit w/o standing up for what i say.

guess pathetic means something different to us.

why are you letting him get to you? Who cares if he slams you...it's a message board. Is your life that dull that you have to resort to such tactics?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
why are you letting him get to you? Who cares if he slams you...it's a message board. Is your life that dull that you have to resort to such tactics?

my god it's a message board, why did you reply?

is your life that dull you have to give a shit about me? strange how that shit works.

cmd - you got my #. i give it cause in the end i know you won't do shit. you give me your #, i won't do shit either.

not worth it.

just seems to be a useless platform.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
you wanna come at me - i'm not hiding behind the internet.

cmd - i'll buy the 1st beer at camp.

you wanna talk shit about me outside that, you got my #.

Slatemosphere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
my god it's a message board, why did you reply?

is your life that dull you have to give a shit about me? strange how that shit works.

cmd - you got my #. i give it cause in the end i know you won't do shit. you give me your #, i won't do shit either.

not worth it.

just seems to be a useless platform.

the fuck you babbling about? lol It is simply entertainment to respond to you.

But now I exit :)

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sigh........Ice, I like you man and I'm glad you're here despite the fact you were kind of a douche bag at CZ. I really thought you turned a corner and could play nice in the sand box but I see there are some deep seeded issues that arise from time to time. It's all good here broheim......come off the ledge.

PS. Please don't hurt any of my DCU friends............

Thanks,

Your True Friend,

Dodger12

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
And now for the next 4 months, all we get to hear about is how the Giants taking Puey or how ever you spell his name about 40 spots too high is wonderful and awe inspiring, but because we took a guy none of you heard of, it's Jerry's fault for not consulting you?

The past 3 drafts have been pretty damn awesome. Granted, I was upset about all this myself, but in the end... I don't own the Cowboys, the only thing I can do is vote with my feet and go elsewhere.

And I"m not gonna be a fan of another team so...

Reaction score
Editing someone's posts is some bullshit. I thought Hostile had dibs on that. If I were iceberg, I'd be pissed too.

Top Bottom