cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Remember when those women "bitched" about not voting?

How about those slaves "bitching" about their freedom.

Obviously nowhere as significant but your argument is silly. You don't have to accept things because that's just the way they are.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Remember when those women "bitched" about not voting?

How about those slaves "bitching" about their freedom.

Obviously nowhere as significant but your argument is silly. You don't have to accept things because that's just the way they are.

my god, the most stupid analogy ever presented before mankind arrived.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
keyboard bad ass. Uh oh.

Clown.

want my phone #? not here to fight or be a tough guy. i heard this place was where you could speak your mind.

i don't say anything online i won't say in person.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
why are you "bitching" about my takes? Just accept them, you're never going to change me.

Sheep.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
but it was done.

Which reminds me: at that squalid "renegade radio" forum, you publicly accused me of editing your DCU posts. One problem: I've never touched any of your submissions. Be a little more careful next time.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
want my phone #? not here to fight or be a tough guy. i heard this place was where you could speak your mind.

doubtful.

and just in case you're serious, I'll be at Training Camp tough guy.

"Fuck you" but I'm not here to fight. Come on dawg. Your Message Board Messiah would not approve of the language by the way.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

doubtful.

"Fuck you" but I'm not here to fight. Come on dawg. Your Message Board Messiah would not approve of the language by the way.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Which reminds me: at that squalid "renegade radio" forum, you publicly accused me of editing your DCU posts. One problem: I've never touched any of your submissions. Be a little more careful next time.

it would appear i was wrong.

i apologize.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
doubtful.

ain't got one of those. i walked out on my own terms.

and you're still a dick. you got my #.

do something with it.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Yawn.

Back to the subject, great fucking article.

Was shocked to learn that some teams had Fred in the sixth or seventh round. What do they know that we don't?

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think 2nd or 3rd round is the consensus. Heard other teams had a late 1st on him. I think Jerry admitted we had a high 2nd round grade on him.

Not getting value in the trade down and taking luxury picks is what irked me this year. The actual selection of Frederick wasn't a deal breaker for me.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I think 2nd or 3rd round is the consensus. Heard other teams had a late 1st on him. I think Jerry admitted we had a high 2nd round grade on him.

Not getting value in the trade down and taking luxury picks is what irked me this year. The actual selection of Frederick wasn't a deal breaker for me.

you got my #.

wanna dog me again, do it right.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
you got my #.

wanna dog me again, do it right.

is he supposed to actually call you and continue a stupid fight that you started on a message board? good lord. there are better ways to combat loneliness.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
is he supposed to actually call you and continue a stupid fight that you started on a message board? good lord. there are better ways to combat loneliness.

no by all means create a fake iceberg and do it the manly way.

he's got my #. i welcome the call to figure things out, not get pissed it exists.

Top Bottom