LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look, I want them to correct their problems the same as any other Cowboys fan.

When I see us score some touchdowns, it will make me feel a bit better with the offense.

If it's not corrected in this next game, if I were you I'd be worried as well.
Know as far as our defense and special teams I am very happy with them at this point.

I posted this on the ESPN C

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Look, I want them to correct their problems the same as any other Cowboys fan.

When I see us score some touchdowns, it will make me feel a bit better with the offense.

If it's not corrected in this next game, if I were you I'd be worried as well.
Know as far as our defense and special teams I am very happy with them at this point.

I posted this on the ESPN's Cowboys' messageboard.

The Cowboys---starting offense that is, have not scored an offensive TD in the 3 series that they played in the two preseason games. But guess what? That's DALLAS COWBOYS' FOOTBALL. Are you aware that the Cowboys last year held the record for going the longest without a TD in their opening drive? The Cowboys went 14 weeks straight without an opening drive TD. It wasn't until the 15th week against the Saints did they finally socre a TD on their first possession. Then they followed suit against the Redskins the following week, and then the Eagles' afterwards. So out of 16 games, only 3 times did the Cowboys score a TD in their opening drive. So these past two preseason games without a TD by the starters while only playing 3 series, is par for the course.

So why should we worry?

As for our Oline, what took place against the Vikings in the playoffs and recently against the Raiders is not indicative of how they will play. If that were the case, then there would be NO WAY that the Cowboys would have won 12 games last year. No way at all.

Top Bottom