Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I bring that season (2014) up when some "fans"here say Garrett can't coach. Based on their own reasoning, he can.
The year he was stripped of play calling duties and we gave one RB the ball nearly 400 times to protect Tony's back. What coaching did Ginger do that year? None. Just claps and attaboys and "we fought we scratched we clawed" like he always does.

When the team wins it is in spite of Garrett, not because of.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Yeah it has to be boring with the only thing to do is figure out who is most pessimistic...
Realistic.

You're a ignorant, low-information fan. That's why you're eternally optimistic and completely unrealistic.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Well, you'd be wrong.

You know what, fuck you for this post. You started this thread and absolutely can't take a prediction you don't like. You can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. You were fun to make fun of for a while, but your abject disconnect from a civil conversation is ridiculous.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
So how many games make it ok? They weren't gonna win a SB , so what difference does it make?

Are you one of them participation trophy types? You into moral victories?

Pretty sure the Broncos won 5 with Osweiler.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
You were fun to make fun of for a while, but your abject disconnect from a civil conversation is ridiculous.
Yep, I'm already bored with him. An overoptimistic homer who can at least be reasonable can make for some decent discussion, but this guy is just a blind cheerleading loon.

The pinata's already about empty.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Yep, I'm already bored with him. An overoptimistic homer who can at least be reasonable can make for some decent discussion, but this guy is just a blind cheerleading loon.

While I'm enjoying the increase in activity, I'm starting to feel the same, no matter how you address this guy, he comes back with some sour puss response or he just completely ignores responses altogether. It doesn't appear he has any interest in having a rational dialogue

Reaction score
Youre just talking in circles now. So Garrett had nothing to do with 12-4 and everything to do with 4-12.

Surely even you know how stupid that is.
I never said either of those things. If you're going to debate me, stick to what I say and not what you wish I said.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
While I'm enjoying the increase in activity, I'm starting to feel the same, no matter how you address this guy, he comes back with some sour puss response or he just completely ignores responses altogether. It doesn't appear he has any interest in having a rational dialogue

Typical Garrett homer.

Or maybe its Hostile with a different screen name?

Reaction score

Agree with this and Iamtdg's post.

It was mildly humorous to expose the mind boggling flaws in his obvious troll posts, but he's just not that interesting and his blatant disconnect from reality makes conversations boring.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You know what, fuck you for this post. You started this thread and absolutely can't take a prediction you don't like. You can fuck off as far as I'm concerned. You were fun to make fun of for a while, but your abject disconnect from a civil conversation is ridiculous.

Ooooh good one...

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Ooooh good one...

pVzKbqb.gif

Top Bottom