junk

UDFA
Reaction score
13-3...at least

I'd say 16-0 but there will be something that trips them up. Injuries or refs probably.

So, 15-1. Coaching alone gives us a leg up on the rest of the league.

Dez 1900 27 TDs
Romo 5700 yards 63 TDs
Elliott 1900 yards 11 TDs
Gregory 19 sacks (this bullshit about a suspension is just trolling for attention)

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
We will go 162 and 0, win the Super Bowl, the World Series, every gold medal, and defeat Isis.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
If by "troll" you meant real fan, then yeah...you got me

No,I think he meant idiot who tries to prove his point by insulting or degrading other's opinions.
You're welcome to state your opinion here just like everyone else.
Real fans come with varying opinions about the current state of the Dallas Cowboys.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No,I think he meant idiot who tries to prove his point by insulting or degrading other's opinions.
You're welcome to state your opinion here just like everyone else.
Real fans come with varying opinions about the current state of the Dallas Cowboys.

FYI.... I am referring to actual real fans, you are referring to "real whiny" fans.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You spelled cheerleaders wrong.

Is that supposed to be an insult? I buy the shirts, merchandise and am a season ticket holder. Damn right Im a cheerleader. Beats sitting and whining with a bunch of other whiny recliner jockeys.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
FYI.... I am referring to actual real fans, you are referring to "real whiny" fans.

You're not a real fan of the Dallas Cowboys. You're a fan of Jerry Jones. You're a fan of Jason Garrett because Jerry Jones hired him and told you what to think of his coach.

Most folks here have witnessed SB's and were fans during those years. They've seen winners. You watch the game for the entertainment value of the stadium, not the team. The team and winning is just an afterthought. Quite frankly, you're the worse kind of "fan."

Is that supposed to be an insult? I buy the shirts, merchandise and am a season ticket holder. Damn right Im a cheerleader. Beats sitting and whining with a bunch of other whiny recliner jockeys.

See above. You're Jerry's primary target audience. The ignorant and ill informed who marvel more at his wealth than the team. Most kids watched the Cowboys and wanted to grow up and be like Roger or Troy. You watch and want to grow up and be like Jerry.

Don't kid yourself. People laugh at you at parties or watering holes (if you're old enough to drink) just like they're laughing at you here. You don't know enough about the team other than what you read on CZ and the mods there tell you what to think. You've been brainwashed liked Pavlov's dog to stay on topic and not have a dissenting opinion for fear of an infraction (getting zapped like a dog). That's why you come here, where folks give you the latitude to troll and just generally prove how stupid you are. You're not even smart enough to appreciate the ability to post freely, no matter what side of the fence you're on about a particular topic.

Reaction score
Fandom isn't defined by blind optomism.

If Romo was 32 and had maybe one less major injury, and if Garrett hadn't proved himself to be a useless sideline clapper, then I'd feel real good about the season.

Hard for me to have confidence with things how they are now though.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Fandom isn't defined by blind optomism.

If Romo was 32 and had maybe one less major injury, and if Garrett hadn't proved himself to be a useless sideline clapper, then I'd feel real good about the season.

Hard for me to have confidence with things how they are now though.

The sideline clapper alone is enough reason to put the brakes on any optimism. If Romo can stay healthy and Zeke can carry a load like Murray, that will go a long way toward overcoming what the clapper contributes.

5countem5

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So you watch a form of entertainment and dread it starting and expect the worst....lol

You sure you want to call others "stupid"? LOL

BTW- I laugh at "fans" like you every Sunday that I am in my seats and watching...

Top Bottom