Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Start a thread about Moderators at CZ, Fuzzy posts 1000 times in it. But little other posting at all.

Winning formula.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You guys don't have to view his avatar. You can block avatars in your settings.

Being offended is a choice. You can choose not to let things, people, situations control your emotions by selecting whether to be offended or not.

It's very liberating.

Manster7588

Cheerleader
Reaction score
You guys don't have to view his avatar. You can block avatars in your settings.

Being offended is a choice. You can choose not to let things, people, situations control your emotions by selecting whether to be offended or not.

It's very liberating.

If we block his fucked up avatar we block all avatars. We can't simply block him because he's a mod. Agree or not mods shouldn't have avatars that many see as offensive. Mods are supposed to try and limit the upheaval, not add to it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If we block his fucked up avatar we block all avatars. We can't simply block him because he's a mod. Agree or not mods shouldn't have avatars that many see as offensive. Mods are supposed to try and limit the upheaval, not add to it.
If you want to individually block avatars you can use adblock to do it, adblock for firefox or chrome.

Right click, then choose "adblock image."

"Offensive" avatars - where do we draw that line? Argument could be made that a avatar showing "flipping the bird" could offend alot of people too. People choose to be offended, it's not a autonomic reaction. It can be controlled, a choice is made.

We have extremely light to no moderation here.

Manster7588

Cheerleader
Reaction score
If you want to individually block avatars you can use adblock to do it, adblock for firefox or chrome.

Right click, then choose "adblock image."

"Offensive" avatars - where do we draw that line? Argument could be made that a avatar showing "flipping the bird" could offend alot of people too. People choose to be offended, it's not a autonomic reaction. It can be controlled, a choice is made.

We have extremely light to no moderation here.

I appreciate the light moderation. Now can you tell me how to block avatars on my android phone?

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
thank god i live in the greatest country in the world that believes in freedom of speech

Say what you want, but no one wants to see you suck a dick. Have some common curtesy, football shouldn't be mixed with fagggotry

Top Bottom