Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Case in point:

Or is that the royal we? He is even parroting your digs from earlier. You guys lack creativity.
Nonsense. Any idiot (even you) can tell he is using "we" to represent the people who have posted in this thread.

Now, put up or shut your dicktrap. Define the alleged "groupthink" for us in detail, then post a list of what you call the "cabal.".

I am new here, I'd like to know more about this.

Reaction score
To stay on topic, if someone's life is in danger, say from a burning car even if there is a possible spinal injury, you move them basic ,first aid and Unresponsive doesn't mean dead.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
it keeps going...and going...and going...

Energizer.gif

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe a tolerable personality?

Good lord, aren't we going a but overboard? We are down to fractions of a percent of the labor pool that fit that criteria.

I mean I would hire that person.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
And those aren't impressive traits? Throw hard worker in there and you couldn't ask for much more.

Not really when you're (fuzzylumpkin) basically that snobby Harvard kid in Good Will Hunting, incapable of formulating your own thoughts.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
booze, if you miss the feature of forcing threads to die because it's been 'talked about enough', then go back to the zone.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Good lord, aren't we going a but overboard? We are down to fractions of a percent of the labor pool that fit that criteria.

I mean I would hire that person.

There seems to be some confusion about Fuzzy being that person. I will give him credit for the effort he puts into convincing people that he is. Having an education is no excuse for being an egotistical jerk though.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
There seems to be some confusion about Fuzzy being that person. I will give him credit for the effort he puts into convincing people that he is. Having an education is no excuse for being an egotistical jerk though.

I like fuzzy, but I was not ascribing those qualities to him

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
This might be the longest thread ever in the Cowboys section on DCU, and its about Josh Brent

Think about that.
I did. I posted it for fun. I expected it to die unless a fuzzy like lump showed up. No offense lump, the board is better with you participating.

A couple of posters got out over their ski's and all is forgiven.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
I get it. You took a philosophy class a million years ago (hey, so did I!) and now the rest of us have to put up with your relentless preening. There's a phrase for precocious fops like yourself: "credentialed, not educated."

Confucius say, "He who lays down with fuzzy, wakes up with sore bumhole."

Lol!

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Anyone who does not conform to the groupthink get treated like shit. I know you guys talk about it in your mod chat because some of your mods have talked to me about it.

It is what it is. You guy's intolerance is legendary; instead of banning you try this peer pressure brow beating circle jerk.

Mid can't ban people now. BanMotherMid should be his name.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
A lack of remorse, lack of empathy, attempt to isolate or marginalize, obsessive behavior, fixation on being wronged and unable to admit to one's own part in it, inability to find satisfaction in positive outcomes, . . .

Cowboys win and yet here you guys are talking about me and all of these things are evident. Way to go guys in being serious fucking creepers.

And no that does not apply to each and every one of you.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I get it. You took a philosophy class a million years ago (hey, so did I!) and now the rest of us have to put up with your relentless preening. There's a phrase for precocious fops like yourself: "credentialed, not educated."

Confucius say, "He who lays down with fuzzy, wakes up with sore bumhole."

Actually no i didn't; I read that stuff on my own time.

It is a sign of an educated mind to consider an idea without accepting it is true. Do you address whether my usage was sensible given what I was responding to? No you just try this shit.

You have no response to the discussion at hand so you construct these narrative ad hominem about me. When I respond to them you ignore my points and construct a new one and repeat the same line. Dissemble dissemble dissemble. It's why I call you a coward.

You don't handle anger well at all. bb, and this is obviously a well practiced approach you have here. You should go see a shrink.

Reaction score
I do agree that the specific topics should be debated without the personal attacks. Although it is entertaining!

One thing i have learned about egos is that they tend to clash against similar egos.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Little lump would love him some Brent even if the raging alcoholic ran over his entire family in a drunken haze.

The mods at the clown zone would defend it.

Top Bottom