bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice bait and switch, coward.

I get that it makes you insecure that is why when I wasn't even talking to you nor talked about my education to that point you come in with the "I have two masters degrees" line. If you think I am scum for mentioning mine then what does that make you for opening with it right off the bat?

an amateur in the art of bragging compared to you. you do nothing but denigrate the "intellectual discourse" of this board and its inhabitants. I couldn't have you thinking you're the only guy around here who knew what a mortarboard felt like.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I took the Cowboys...but I don't feel good about it.
Same here. Very tentative. In theory they shouldn't be looking past anyone with Seattle coming up. In theory. On paper, they should win.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
an amateur in the art of bragging compared to you. you do nothing but denigrate the "intellectual discourse" of this board and its inhabitants. I couldn't have you thinking you're the only guy around here who knew what a mortarboard felt like.

And more dissembling from the coward.

I actually don't group everyone who posts here with the same brush. There are a few that are all in on the groupthink and you are one of them but that is not the same thing. If the shoe fits as they say.

You can be asshurt all you like but I just admitted I had been unfair to 63echo which in and of itself discredits your bullshit.

Try again.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
what's with the coward shit? you had better luck with stoic.

like your hero Hos, you got caught in a lie. it happens. if EE and ME don't work out, there's always law school. after all, they cater to argumentative assholes (sorry, Pep)

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
what's with the coward shit? you had better luck with stoic.

like your hero Hos, you got caught in a lie. it happens. if EE and ME don't work out, there's always law school. after all, they cater to argumentative assholes (sorry, Pep)

Again. I graduated and then went back to school to get more training in a local industry.

I'm calling you a coward because you constantly dissemble and ignore my points. The dates, you bringing up your education first, etc and then when I respond you bait and switch. It's gotten old at this point with your yorkie yapping along with you.

Oh and upgrade your server. It keeps timing out.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did you lose all yours? Or are you at 0 due to recent bets not paid out yet?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you know that he went to college, and sipped from the chalice of knowledge? In fact, he's vainly trying to figure out how to shoehorn Kant's "Categorical Imperative" into a football post as we speak.

The insecure little twat thinks he is the only one that had took time to better themselves. Most of us don't have to try so hard to prove it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm never impressed with anyone with a college background unless it's something like astrophysics or the like.

A lot of degrees just take a good bit of memory retention and above average intelligence.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Yeah I tried really hard to get you to pile in. You've been after me ever since I made fun of your anglo-celtic white pride nonsense. I knew what that was.

I am from CZ and I have been coming here for several years at this point. I can admit I am adversarial and invite this. I have never talke dabout fairness and the like but when doomsday, mid, and yourself try and think with the same brain, I am going to point it out. That your exclusionary groupthink is there is an observation and not a complaint.

If I didn't like it I could just leave. I just think you guys aren't used to someone that ignores the gibes.
Oh Fuzzy, I disliked you way before that. I'm sorry. Am I piling on again?

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
When all you have is this backbiting passive aggressive shit it says something different than you think.

None of you guys outside of VTA argue on merit and his is more ideology than anything else.

You are just showing your ignorance. We don't value your opinions enough to argue with you. You are not that damn important. You are simply entertainment, nothing more.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Please define that for us in detail, then post a list if you please.

I am new here, I'd like to know more about this.

Case in point:

You are just showing your ignorance. We don't value your opinions enough to argue with you. You are not that damn important. You are simply entertainment, nothing more.

Or is that the royal we? He is even parroting your digs from earlier. You guys lack creativity.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Eh. At the risk of sounding like I'm falling in love, I'll give credit where it's due. It takes a thick-skinned MFer to hang around this joint for long, so props to you. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

No it doesn't. He's trying hard to get banned so he tell all his friends at CZ and the Own about his escapades here, how he took on the cabal and became an internet martyr again. It's the process; start with an argument, get embarrassed and exposed during the debate, make it personal and hope to get banned (which he would have elsewhere) so he can save face. Instead, folks just kept giving him rope and he kept hanging himself as opposed to pulling it back and admitting there's either some middle ground or he might have been wrong all together.

This one's going to sting for a while.........

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
seeing as how you're a guy who "never talks about his degrees," how did I have so much success proving you wrong?

Yeah right, although he makes reference to them in an internet debate because he has to let everyone know that he's the smartest guy in the room, you know, because he tutored students as an "undergrad." Lame......

The kids I tutored as an undergrad have better critical thinking skills then you do btw.

nor talked about my education to that point

You can't keep up with your lies........

Last edited:

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm never impressed with anyone with a college background unless it's something like astrophysics or the like.

A lot of degrees just take a good bit of memory retention and above average intelligence.

Like you, Fuzzy went back to school to become an electrician.

Top Bottom