cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
banhammer_forecast.gif

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
“The growth is there. Just from conversations, he’s on a different level right now,” said Brandon Carr. “His head is in a different spot, and I’m looking forward to having back in the locker room, having him back on the team and hopefully helping us make some plays out there on the field.”

Added Bruce Carter: “He looks good. He looks like he’s in shape. You know he’s got a smile on his face. He’s got a great spirit to him, and I think that’s going to be good for our team, especially on our defense.”

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
“It just feels great to have him back around,” said Church, the fifth-year safety who entered the NFL the same season Brent did. “I know his spirits are high just being back around his teammates. That’s just the best remedy for the situation he’s been in.”

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
And what do you think is better for the kid? Brent earning NFL money and making sure she never wants for anything as he pays what he clearly owes or random internet dude being satisfied by declaring him anathema so he can feel self righteous?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
And what do you think is better for the kid?
The kid was taken to raise?
Brent earning NFL money
And drinking it up, killing still more people?

Do you think YOU would keep YOUR fucking job if you KILLED somebody on your THIRD fucking DUI incident? Then failed a piss test while out on bail for the killing?

What are you gonna say when he KILLS the kid, on his fourth DUI outing?

Top Bottom