LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They'll never get back here. This was their best shot.

I can see them sticking with most of these bums on defense.

Worse possible outcome. Would have been better to have gone 8-8 or 7-9 and hoped Garrett got canned. But now he is staying. I've never witnessed an HC that could unconsciously hurt their team as this ass fuck.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What's really amazing is that no replay has anywhere near the CLEAR view the official right next to play has, he clearly sees it the entire way and never hesitates that's its a catch.

Great season and yeah we had other chances too, but that's a fucking lousy way to end a season.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bad reversal or not (it was) we still didn't get the fucking job done. That's the breaks people.

On to next season.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Not even mad at the reversal. I knew it when the play was live, he didn't maintain possession all the way through. No controversy there.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
poetic justice that we lose on a controversial call. of course, GB still would have had an eternity to score a FG or TD even if we score there.

Sterling Moore was abused the whole second half by a rookie. Oh, and Ro McCain? Fuck you, you soft piece of shit. you took the last month off.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Brandon Browner says bad call:

MikeReiss Mike Reiss
Brandon Browner checks in. RT @bbrowner27 The officials got that Dez Bryant no catch wrong. Just cost them boys their season.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
poetic justice that we lose on a controversial call. of course, GB still would have had an eternity to score a FG or TD even if we score there.

Sterling Moore was abused the whole second half by a rookie. Oh, and Ro McCain? Fuck you, you soft piece of shit. you took the last month off.

All very valid points.

Our defense showed basically no ability to stop them the entire second half, we probably wouldn't have held the lead anyway.

Still sucks because it was an amazing freaking catch.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I knew it when the play was live, he didn't maintain possession all the way through. No controversy there.
His knees were down before the ball came out. He was down by contact. Even the homer Green Bay radio commentators were saying that and still are.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
WR not even in the league any more chimes in, says it was a catch:

ochocinco Chad Johnson
How was that not a catch by Dez, reaching for the goal line was "The Football" move in itself...

Reaction score
Brandon Browner says bad call:

:lol

Predictable dipshit is predictable.

Call sucks, and I think it was a catch.

But don't be a fuckwad and dismiss last weeks controversial call that went in our favor then cry over this one because it fucked us.

Loser.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dan Pompeii, long time NFL writer:

PatMcManamon PatMcManamon
Amen. Took away a great play. RT @danpompei: If that's not a catch, there is something wrong with the rules.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They want a Brady, Manning, Wilson, and Rodgers matchup. Said it from the get go. And they got it.

Top Bottom