dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Serious question:

How come when there was media scrutiny over last weeks call, you were so dismissive over it.

Yet this week you're on the front lines championing all the tweets and posting evetythinf?

Can you provide a good answer to that, David?

I probably could, but a retarded troll like yourself wouldn't get it.

They picked up a flag for calling a play PI that clearly (and by all accounts of league people afterward, wasn't PASS INTERFERNCE). Could they have called illegal contact or defensive holding, yep. But that wasn't what happened, and it didn't happen on the GL either.

All that said, GB would have had plenty of time to kick a game winning or game tying FG, or even score a TD. We didn't show much of any ability to stop them in the 2nd half. We'd have probably lost anyway.

Reaction score
Oh, and Ro McCain? Fuck you, you soft piece of shit. you took the last month off.

Yeah. I had a lot of hope for him today, but obviously it didn't pan out.

Like they say, "odd man out." He's clearly the oddest. Clearly, he's now out.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
main culprits

Sterling Moore
Murray fumble
couldn't get to Rodgers when it counted
Dez non-catch
clusterfuck before halftime. when you're inside their 30 with 40 seconds left, it is inconceivable the GB gets points before the half (either we score or no one does), but somehow we accomplished it.

all accurate...

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So Hitchens was out there playing with a high ankle sprain and Rolando missed it because...?

who knows this time...they said another head injury

with all the head injury related stuff that's happened with him, he may be forced to retire anyway

Reaction score
That was essentially two weeks in a row of Ginger being outcoached. What happened at end of first half is inexcusable. I hope they let him walk away. Nobody will touch him with a ten foot pole. That alone says everything we need to know about him.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
main culprits

Sterling Moore
Murray fumble
couldn't get to Rodgers when it counted
Dez non-catch
clusterfuck before halftime. when you're inside their 30 with 40 seconds left, it is inconceivable that GB gets points before the half (either we score or no one does), but somehow we accomplished it.

Why call a time out after you get a 1st down? And since when do they start reviewing plays like that when it wasn't even challenged?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
FOX: Scandrick is on Cobb all day.

Um, why wasn't he on him before the half?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Seriously. How did Candless or whatever and Cobb get so many yards receiving? I was dumbfounded when I saw each of their stat lines. Where did those come from?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That was essentially two weeks in a row of Ginger being outcoached. What happened at end of first half is inexcusable. I hope they let him walk away. Nobody will touch him with a ten foot pole. That alone says everything we need to know about him.

He's not going anywhere. Sadly.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Odell Beckham Jr

OBJ_3 Odell Beckham Jr
I by no means cheer for Dallas but I have no idea what or how thts not called a catch . Thts a joke

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Still can't believe Dez couldn't haul that in.
He did. He caught it despite the guy slapping it, took two steps with it, made the football move of taking one hand off it and extending towards the goal line, and still had it in his hand when his knees hit the turf. The ball coming out at that point is moot, he was down by contact.

He made the catch. It was a catch.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Dirk Nowitzki:

swish41 Dirk Nowitzki
I still don't understand how that's not a catch. Heartbreaker. Great season @dallascowboys

Reaction score
Everyone who has eyesight knows he caught the ball. It's like the NFL Rulebook is the Iraqi Minister of Defense. We know everyone saw it was a catch... but it was not a catch.

Top Bottom