dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
:lol

Predictable dipshit is predictable.

Call sucks, and I think it was a catch.

But don't be a fuckwad and dismiss last weeks controversial call that went in our favor then cry over this one because it fucked us.

Loser.

fuck you cocksucker...you have to be the single biggest pussy ****** troll motherfucker anywhere on the internet

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

David is remarkably consistent

I knew that play was trouble when it happened and prayed that GB wouldn't challenge. oh well.

why would they not have challenged though? everyone knew they would...the "great challenge by their coach" thing is pretty lame

of course you fucking challenge it

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
didn't review this play for some reason...

ESPNdirocco Michael DiRocco
I'd really like to see a close replay of Cobb's catch.
4 minutes ago
PatMcManamon PatMcManamon
Wait Cobb rolled over the ball hit the ground. He didn’t ‘complete the process’ of the catch. SMH

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
poetic justice that we lose on a controversial call. of course, GB still would have had an eternity to score a FG or TD even if we score there.

Sterling Moore was abused the whole second half by a rookie. Oh, and Ro McCain? Fuck you, you soft piece of shit. you took the last month off.

No ass fuck, it's not poetic, and it's not justice. One has noting to do with the other. The refs would have done that shit regardless.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Dipshit

How hillarious you're crying over the refs.

:lol :lol :lol

Who's crying? I even agreed with BB that's we probably don't hold the lead anyway.

It was a great play where there was no indisputable evidence was shown to overturn the call on the field...go watch the replay of the ref standing 3 feet from Dez Bryant on the ground and look at what he is looking at. How come he called it a catch? Is he related to Dez Bryant or something?

Fucktard

Reaction score
didn't review this play for some reason...

Serious question:

How come when there was media scrutiny over last weeks call, you were so dismissive over it.

Yet this week you're on the front lines championing all the tweets and posting evetythinf?

Can you provide a good answer to that, David?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The difference between us and fans of other teams? We don't piss and moan over bad calls. We lost the fucking game. We didn't get the job done despite numerous opportunities to bury the opponent.

We lost.

cockstrong

UDFA
Reaction score
Serious question:

How come when there was media scrutiny over last weeks call, you were so dismissive over it.

Yet this week you're on the front lines championing all the tweets and posting evetythinf?

First thing I thought of

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Absolutely true.

well we might've had they not overturned that call you know

but its a valid point...we didn't stop them...they stopped on us on a few drives and Murray's fumble was an absolute killer because he might have scored 7. At the very least it a was huge play and we'd have had the ball well inside their 50

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
main culprits

Sterling Moore
Murray fumble
couldn't get to Rodgers when it counted
Dez non-catch
clusterfuck before halftime. when you're inside their 30 with 40 seconds left, it is inconceivable that GB gets points before the half (either we score or no one does), but somehow we accomplished it.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
sorry folks, I guess I should have stuck to not watching

and like whomever said above...If that's not a catch, there is something wrong with the rules.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Serious question:

When do you get it through your fucking sick head? It wasn't PI and shouldn't have been called in the first place. The "contact" came as a result of the facemask by Pettigrew.

Top Bottom