Iamtdg

Reaction score
Nobody's mucking up your attaboy Romo thread. Why are you mucking up this one? No one here has said the good moments don't matter. Are you Romo lovers really this touchy?

He can't argue his point in this thread, too? I'm no Romo apologist, and I am definitely not an MB4 fan, but this seems a little dumb.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He can't argue his point in this thread, too? I'm no Romo apologist, and I am definitely not an MB4 fan, but this seems a little dumb.
Can't we haters have our own thread where the lovers respect us? We haters are respecting the Romo lover thread which MB4 started as a spinoff.
This is for the haters, you Romo apologists and defenders.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I don't mind if the Romo defenders post in this hater thread. But I WILL poke fun at them for doing it - they can't help their knee-jerk metrosexual instinctive defense of The One. It's alot like watching Obama apologists online. Nothing's ever his fault either.

Jerry should rename the team the Dallas Thinskins.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
If you never lost faith in him there's no need to chime in right?

Have a sense of humor.

Imagine a thread started about keeping faith in Obama. Ya think someone might chime in with a contrary opinion?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, you think that there wouldn't be a contrary opinion or you wouldn't think that nobody would debate it?
I am still waiting for you to address the topic of the thread, "Describe the moment you lost faith in Romo."

If you never had any faith in him you can describe that too.

I thought Romo was going to take us to super bowls and could do no wrong. Hey, yeah he fumbled that FG snap in Seattle but they fed him a rouge slick ball too. The NFL changed the rules over that. Then I found myself for a few years just rationalizing his gaffes, being a blame shifter and apologist.

Then one day, I woke up. As I described.

Do you have such a story?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I am still waiting for you to address the topic of the thread, "Describe the moment you lost faith in Romo."

If you never had any faith in him you can describe that too.

I thought Romo was going to take us to super bowls and could do no wrong. Hey, yeah he fumbled that FG snap in Seattle but they fed him a rouge slick ball too. The NFL changed the rules over that. Then I found myself for a few years just rationalizing his gaffes, being a blame shifter and apologist.

Then one day, I woke up. As I described.

Do you have such a story?

I lost faith in the organization surrounding him many years ago. Does that fit?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
I lost faith in the organization surrounding him many years ago. Does that fit?
Was there never a time when you had that same feeling about Romo that you had with Roger and Troy? That no matter what, somehow he was gonna pull the game out?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Was there never a time when you had that same feeling about Romo that you had with Roger and Troy? That no matter what, somehow he was gonna pull the game out?

Regardless of what this thread is about, I will answer. No, I rarely doubted Troy. Even more rare I doubted Roger.

Why?

Top Bottom