Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Romo goes down in history as a sometimes quite fun but failed experiment, unless by some miracle the stars align and he happens to be on the roster when Dallas wins something significant.

That's just how it is. He is the franchise.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
But it's true I make no bones about wanting him gone. I think he was and is a long term cancer on this team, even a jinx. Nine years is long enough. Go play somewhere else. You're 34 and stove up now, retire gracefully.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
All bullshit aside, there's been more football related discussion in the last week than there has been in the last year.

I hope Dooms keeps his hate boner hard for Romo. Might draw some of these lurking fags out to post.

Love boner for Bill Bates? Meh.

Reaction score
I knew Stephen McGee could have lead us to the promised land if only that jackass Romo would've done the world a favor and killed himself.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
All bullshit aside, there's been more football related discussion in the last week than there has been in the last year.

I guess it depends on what kind of football related discussion you're looking for.

Dustin Vaughan can be our next QB!! HURRR DUUUURRRR!! ~drool~

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what kind of football related discussion you're looking for.

Dustin Vaughan can be our next QB!! HURRR DUUUURRRR!! ~drool~

I guess.

But it gets boring when everyone agrees with each other. I'm happy to debate with someone that has a differing opinion.

I'm not interested in one opinion followed by 3 "yeps", then nothing.

Reaction score
That's what draws people to forums... What did that guy say next? As long as it's thought out and well-reasoned. Echo chambers aren't real active.

If it's not reasoned, it just becomes trolling, and it's sort of pseudo-activity. Not saying that's what is going on here though. Romo stuff is always going to bring out wildly differing opinions.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Romo stuff is always going to bring out wildly differing opinions.

Eli is better.
YVYPQv5.gif

Iamtdg

Reaction score
I guess.

But it gets boring when everyone agrees with each other. I'm happy to debate with someone that has a differing opinion.

I'm not interested in one opinion followed by 3 "yeps", then nothing.

Yep.

Top Bottom