dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I must say, it's quite hilarious when Obama tries to debate the economy with Romney.Obama should just be like, "welp, u got me there, Mitt, let's move on to healthcare."

Yep, O has nothing on that subject

Romney= expert
O= class cown

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You don't turn a national security issue into a political issue.

Stay down Romney! Stay down!

If the marxist in chief and his croanies hadnt blatantly lied about it (numerous times) it wouldnt be the issue it is, it'd just be a horrible tragedy

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Candy fact checks Romney on Libya, Obama and audience applaud it's ovahhhhh

Yeah, and when she heard after the debate that she was full of shit (just like your Pres) she recanted and said she was wrong.

She'll never be allowed to moderate one of these again.

Reaction score
Yeah, and when she heard after the debate that she was full of shit (just like your Pres) she recanted and said she was wrong.

She'll never be allowed to moderate one of these again.
Anyone with any sense knew Obama lied about it when Romney called him to the mat. When Romney tried to get him to affirm what he said, Obama just said "please proceed Governor." You could tell he was caught by his body language and non-answer.

Romney landed a haymaker on that one.

Reaction score
Obama's whole debate tactic was to deflect from his record and lie through his teeth while making more false promises. I guess it all depends on how many idiots in this country buy it this time around.

Reaction score
171012riot1.jpg

Which one are you, sp?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hopefully you've all recovered from that ass whipping Obama put on your boy last night.

Reaction score
See the problem is that way too many people watch this debate and are swayed by the retarded applause, when in fact they were applauding false information. They won't go back and see that Obama and the moderator were incorrect, they heard people clapping...good enough for them. Hell, Obama even got an applause when he said that his pension was not as big as Romney's. Yai! Our candidated has less money that your candidate!!

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
See the problem is that way too many people watch this debate and are swayed by the retarded applause, when in fact they were applauding false information. They won't go back and see that Obama and the moderator were incorrect, they heard people clapping...good enough for them. Hell, Obama even got an applause when he said that his pension was not as big as Romney's. Yai! Our candidated has less money that your candidate!!

I could just feel Romney's chances slipping away with that applause. He was helpless up there last night.

Reaction score
I could just feel Romney's chances slipping away with that applause. He was helpless up there last night.

LOL...applause based on incorrect facts. Props.

Oh...national security is not a political topic, but hey, let me drop a Bin Laden blast in here.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Re-watched the debate last night.

Romney will probably gain more separation in the polls.

Foreign Policy debate next week. Uh oh, Obama.

The only thing that can stop Romney is if dies or something.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Re-watched the debate last night.

Romney will probably gain more separation in the polls.

Foreign Policy debate next week. Uh oh, Obama.

The only thing that can stop Romney is if dies or something.

Honestly death would improve his chances at this point. Get the sympathy vote.

Top Bottom