superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Oh Christ this children of the sameggod bullshit again.

Government doesn't create jobs but it can lower gas prices? Suit down you twit

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Nope Romney got served up dude it's ovah

Lol fighting the good fight. If you say it enough that just might make it the dominate narrative and that would make it true. Good luck internet warrior, I envy your importance.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

SP, I love you, but you're a little off on this one if you think he blew Romney away.

I give Obama an edge tonight. He was actually at the debate tonight.

I want answers on Libya, which he masterfully avoided tonight.

Reaction score
Frank Luntz just had an undecided focus group on of which about 2/3's voted for Obama last time. Now 2/3's are saying they are voting for Romney. One man even said live on TV that "Obama has been serving up bullshit the last four years". lol

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score

I didn't like the schtick about government dictating gas prices, but if Romney did follow through with his plan of north American energy independence then we would be significantly insulated from swings in world oil prices (not fully though, convienence will only help so much when trading with Canada and mexico).

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Look, Romney put Obama's record on trial tonight.

More people are:

Out of work.
on food stamps
in poverty
Making an average of $4,300 less per year.

thats what people care about. Almost 50% of this country thinks the economy is the biggest issue right now in this election. Sprinkle in a coverup, spells disaster for Barry.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Frank Luntz just had an undecided focus group on of which about 2/3's voted for Obama last time. Now 2/3's are saying they are voting for Romney. One man even said live on TV that "Obama has been serving up bullshit the last four years". lol

lol

Caught that.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score

Not asking for government to create, just get the hell out of the way.

Reaction score
This would've been a slam dunk for Romney without the moderator covering for Obama. Even as it was it was even. But once Obama's lies are made public the next few days he loses more points.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
After the debate CBS had a bunch of hacks going after Romney and propping obama and they brought out this old man who looked out of place. He looked like a dinasaur from a bygone era, I can't think of the guys name but he was one of the old school news anchors and they all talked about him like he was the godfather on the network. So they quieted the round table down and asked him who he thought won, he said he didn't know but thought it was the best presidential debate he has ever witnessed. Then he spoke eloquently for a while about why he thought so. Then it went back to the jabbering heads who just talked about the most superficial douche bag shit that it was embarrassing that they would even share the stage with that old man, let alone dominate to the point he looks out of place.

How far have we fallen? Oh, woe is us!

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
This would've been a slam dunk for Romney without the moderator covering for Obama. Even as it was it was even. But once Obama's lies are made public the next few days he loses more points.

The surface hasn't even been scratched on Libya.

For the life of me, I can't understand the attempt to coverup.

It makes no sense. If anything, telling the truth and being firm and honest would have scored Obama points. Sure, republicans would be asking questions about security, but that could easily be swept away with bumbling rhetoric.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's amazing that this clown blames Libya on protesters, he was asked point blank on The View if it was terrorism and he wouldn't answer, his UN Ambassador claimed it was a spontaneous attack due to the video and now he gets on TV during the debate and claims that he stated it was terrorism the following day in the Rose Garden? Can people be so naive to believe this guy? You'd think he wasn't on TV or didn't make any statements about it. Unreal.......

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
And I thought that ugly hag last week was terrible. This fat bitch tonight takes the cake(no pun).

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
For the life of me, I can't understand the attempt to coverup.

It makes no sense. If anything, telling the truth and being firm and honest would have scored Obama points. Sure, republicans would be asking questions about security, but that could easily be swept away with bumbling rhetoric.

I don't get it either. Libya and the President's statements are going to come back to haunt him in the final debate. Not because it's the biggest issue in the race, but because the guy flat out lied for no reason whatsoever.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
It's amazing that this clown blames Libya on protesters, he was asked point blank on The View if it was terrorism and he wouldn't answer, his UN Ambassador claimed it was a spontaneous attack due to the video and now he gets on TV during the debate and claims that he stated it was terrorism the following day in the Rose Garden? Can people be so naive to believe this guy? You'd think he wasn't on TV or didn't make any statements about it. Unreal.......

It really makes no sense.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I don't get it either. Libya and the President's statements are going to come back to haunt him in the final debate. Not because it's the biggest issue in the race, but because the guy flat out lied for no reason whatsoever.

I would say that Obama flat out intentionally misled the nation, I could see how a person would say he lied, but i would say that upon reviewing the actual words he used at the time I can in no way say he "flat out" lied. He implied, and said things in response to direct questions, but the actual words that he used were never "flat out" lies, they just led you to believe things that were. A fine distinction but a neccesary one in this days rush to brand everybody a liar.

Top Bottom