Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I would say that Obama flat out intentionally misled the nation, I could see how a person would say he lied, but i would say that upon reviewing the actual words he used at the time I can in no way say he "flat out" lied. He implied, and said things in response to direct questions, but the actual words that he used were never "flat out" lies, they just led you to believe things that were. A fine distinction but a neccesary one in this days rush to brand everybody a liar.

You can call it what you like.

If he knew the truth, which he did, and blamed it on a video with 8 views, he sure as hell wasn't telling the truth.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Is CNN and their audience left leaning?

They just had a snap judgement poll that had Romney at 65% oneconomy.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would say that Obama flat out intentionally misled the nation, I could see how a person would say he lied, but i would say that upon reviewing the actual words he used at the time I can in no way say he "flat out" lied. He implied, and said things in response to direct questions, but the actual words that he used were never "flat out" lies, they just led you to believe things that were. A fine distinction but a neccesary one in this days rush to brand everybody a liar.

When you're the President and every statement you've made in public on the subject is on the record, don't go and change your story for the debates. Call it what you want but he was misleading and I consider that lying. He acts like he was definitive on the subject and that it was terrorism. Yet his UN Ambassador kept blaming the video and rioters. We know know that there were no rioters. That Consulate personnel were on the phone with DC at the time of the attack. This had to be information the President had that night or the following day yet they kept to their story because it wasn't politically expedient to say that we were attacked by terrorists on 9/11 when every Embassy and Consulate around the world should have been on high alert.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I must say, it's quite hilarious when Obama tries to debate the economy with Romney.Obama should just be like, "welp, u got me there, Mitt, let's move on to healthcare."

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Just be happy Obama had the decency not to skull fuck the corpse after he was done with him

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
5 people are overjoyed tonight.Chris MathewsAl SharptonSPSandra FlukeRomney's garbage man.

Reaction score
@mikedrucker
Summary of Debate: "I can create jobs if you make me the head of government, which cannot make jobs." - Mitt Romney #debates

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Mikedrucker must be a ******.Romney's whole argument is Gov needs to get the hell out of the way of business.

He's not talking about creating gov jobs, he's talking about gov policy that can encourage job growth.

I'll put it a way you and mike can understand. . .Right now, GOV is cock blocking job creation.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
They brought us binders of women.

What universe does this person live in?

I didn't watch. I can't stand politics.

But I see this women in binders statement has taken off. Saw the collection of them on Yahoo.

romney-binders-meme-photo-1350448824.html

tumblr-mc0mzdjv7v1rj8amio1-1280-png_044023.png

tumblr-mc0l0xLib41rj8amio1-1280-jpg_044021.jpg

I think it's kind of funny how everything a politician says is under a microscope and even the smallest misspoken word is taken to an extreme.

I still don't get why people get so involved with something they know is inherently corrupt.

You have people who on a football forum tell you a head coach needs at least 3 seasons to start to turn things around for that franchise but also expect a single guy to turn around an entire fucking country in just 4 years and then when he doesn't call for someone else like they fully expect that HE CAN turn around an entire country if just one term.

Politics just make me laugh. Both parties are just as delusional as their mindless swarm of indoctrinated, brain dead zombies that constantly votes in opposition of it's best interest.

I honestly can't wait until the election is over. Having to sit through Obama and Romney ads prior to each YouTube video is really cutting into my procrastination time.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That phrase was just the thing that stuck out of his whole sequence of looking terrible in front of women. It stuck out the second you heard it, not sure why.

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
I actually cannot stand Mitt Romney for various reasons, but I was very impressed by him tonight

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Obama's going to create more energy jobs and open up our resources? Really? It's his and the Dems policies that have hampered any possibility of us drilling our own oil. He's also claimed he'd bankrupt any new coal production plants. Now he's suddenly for coal. Laughable.

sure he is- he's got Solyndra's ready and able at a moments notice

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I sorta think this moderator is fair but Obama sure gets the last shot at speaking often, no matter who got the first shot and she seems to tee Obama up for the head shot on those last points. She does manage to steer romneys forceful attempts without either being confrontational.

I ddnt think she was fair at all, which wasnt unexpected. She's a huge flaming Obama supporter and made all sorts of negative remarks about Romney and Ryan previously.

She gave Obama more time, and her interjecting onbehalf of Obama over the Libya thing (which she later admitted she was wrong about) was laughable.

Top Bottom