icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What exactly does the Red Dolt do again? My goodness, some folks just step in shot luck. The guy is making millions to be Jerry's adopted son and personal "yes" man.

"great motivator"

"leader of men"

"creator of the process"

if your panties ain't wet after that, then there is no pleasing you

Reaction score
you know,,

it seems like gruden could've just come here instead of taking all of our position coaches.

thanks, jerry

Gruden would be a major upgrade over the clapper...but realistically he isn't the answer and never was that great.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Three outcomes for next season

We hire all new coaches and have a shit season- they blame the new assistants and rinse and repeat

We hire all new assistants- we have a great season- Garrett looks like a genius and they extend his contract

Or worst of all - they hire new assistants, we go back to Garrett’s standard 8-8 season, no changes are made in the following offseason, and we get more years of mediocrity

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Three outcomes for next season

We hire all new coaches and have a shit season- they blame the new assistants and rinse and repeat

We hire all new assistants- we have a great season- Garrett looks like a genius and they extend his contract

Or worst of all - they hire new assistants, we go back to Garrett’s standard 8-8 season, no changes are made in the following offseason, and we get more years of mediocrity

ya this needs to be make or break. no fucking bullshit of "we need 1 more year to gel with our positional coaches"

no no no no no fuck that.

no more excuses with this fucking regime. linehan, pick your guys. marinelli, either retire or pick your guys. and for garrett, you wanted these coordinators. 2018 lets go.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jasons on a 5 year deal that expires at the end of the 2019 season, thats the soonest you'll see his ouster unless they completely shit the bed in 2018.

I think Marinelli & Linehans expire at the same time so I expect to see these 3 through 2019

jeri doesnt seem to lose any sleep over dead money related to players but he seems to hate it when its from coaches. Its probably just an extension of his lack of belief in the importance of coaching in general

icup

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Jasons on a 5 year deal that expires at the end of the 2019 season, thats the soonest you'll see his ouster unless they completely shit the bed in 2018.

I think Marinelli & Linehans expire at the same time so I expect to see these 3 through 2019

jeri doesnt seem to lose any sleep over dead money related to players but he seems to hate it when its from coaches. Its probably just an extension of his lack of belief in the importance of coaching in general

Im just saying dont underestimate these coaches abilities of being suck ass coaches, and the higher up the coaching ladder you go, the worse it gets.

And if this team really sees another 4-6 win season, its going to be garretts ass.

..i mean

It has to.

... Right?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
... Right?

not with the Cowboys buffoon of a gm, rather than being constructively critical to improve the team, he prefers to engage in any and all mental gymnastics necessary to keep the status quo he finds so comfortable

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Im just saying dont underestimate these coaches abilities of being suck ass coaches, and the higher up the coaching ladder you go, the worse it gets.

And if this team really sees another 4-6 win season, its going to be garretts ass.

..i mean

It has to.

... Right?

No it doesn’t, he already has all the new assistant coaches to blame. He’s got his built in excuse ready to go.

He always has a ready made excuse ready to go to save his ass

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
A crush of new members? Two. Too much cheerfulness at the Zone? The board closure at DC.com?
It's four in the last two days. Pretty sure it's Zoners who are taking up the pitchforks and torches. Haleyrules leading them.

Top Bottom